August 2020 Nick Premieres

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2It, there's more new Corn & Peg airing during the week of August 10th in which TheFutonCritic didn't add to their website for some reason.

Also, this Saturday's new Unfiltered is actually called "Corgi Rock Party!"

Saturday, August 8th's new Unfiltered is actually called "It's Raining Penguins!"

Last edited:

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2It, there's more new Corn & Peg airing during the week of August 10th in which TheFutonCritic didn't add to their website for some reason.

Also, this Saturday's new Unfiltered is actually called "Corgi Rock Party!"

Saturday, August 8th's new Unfiltered is actually called "It's Raining Penguins!"
Thank You!! ;)

Theagames10

When you get to making the September Premieres, you can put Power Rangers Beast Morphers in it, since Hasbro announced that S2 will return from hiatus sometime in September.

There is pieces of clues that lead to a possible September 12th return, so keep that in mind too

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
When you get to making the September Premieres, you can put Power Rangers Beast Morphers in it, since Hasbro announced that S2 will return from hiatus sometime in September.

There is pieces of clues that lead to a possible September 12th return, so keep that in mind too
Thanks, I will add it in when I make September Premieres

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 you might need to add that 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, also simulcasting are VH1, MTV, CMT, BET, MTV2, Logo, Comedy Central, TVLand, and Paramount

Also Sun Aug 23's Butterbean's Cafe - Fairy Pop! episode production is #215, because the summary seems to match about Butterbean's Got Talent

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 also it looks like POP TV will also be simulcasting 2020 MTV Video Music Awards according to zap2it

Also another thing is that according to zap2it, Friday Aug 28 of NickJr channel: 8:30PM has The Adventures of Paddington, episodes put together: Paddington Builds a Scarecrow; Paddington Plays Hide and Seek. I think thefutoncritic time might be mistaken, or zap2it made last minute change. Paddington Plays Hide and Seek episode airing at 8:45PM are new..

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The Nick Jr. website shows "Paddington Plays Hide and Seek" airing at 8:30PM before "Paddington Builds a Scarecrow" airs.
IMG_0751.PNG

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

FTPC wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
( I have sent a PM to you, my friend )
I noticed Friends promo are back AGAIN for nick@nite same from last year that using repetitively, but this time says "every nite"
Happy Birthday, Justin Felbinger
How come nobody made SpongeBob talk back? It's currently airing new episodes every Fridays
Since I'm in New Hampshire, there's snow outside today.

Featured Posts