August 2018 Nick Premieres

Theagames10

You should at least add Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel since it is returning sometime next month, I am hoping the return date is Aug 11, some people are speculating Aug 18! *Crosses fingers for Aug 11*

Magitroopa

Hello, new members here (literally JUST signed up here).
I've been watching these forums more recently after seeing the July 2018 Nick Premieres thread, mostly for Double Dare.

My question is related about Double Dare, is there really no new episodes currently scheduled for August? I know that there are 16 episodes left to air, including at least one Halloween-themed episode, Kenan/Kel, Team LaurDIY vs. Team Wassabi, and other episodes I've seen people who were there post pictures on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Crazy if there won't be a single new episode all next month, seems weird to air all new episodes every weekday for 1 whole month, and then stop, only to return sometime in the fall, with a Halloween-themed episode, meaning as far as we know, at least 1 new episode in October, the rest we have no clue about.

Also, @I Am Nickelodeon 1, just wanted to let you know of some Double Dare updating to be done to that July 2018 premieres thread:
1. "Team Toaster vs. Gummy Bear Ninjas" later became known as "Team Toaster vs. Gummy Ninjas"
2. "Team Triple Threat vs. Ravenpuff Daredogs" became known as "Team Triple Threat vs. Wonder Triplet Power"

kanc

Hello, new members here (literally JUST signed up here).
I've been watching these forums more recently after seeing the July 2018 Nick Premieres thread, mostly for Double Dare.

My question is related about Double Dare, is there really no new episodes currently scheduled for August? I know that there are 16 episodes left to air, including at least one Halloween-themed episode, Kenan/Kel, Team LaurDIY vs. Team Wassabi, and other episodes I've seen people who were there post pictures on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Crazy if there won't be a single new episode all next month, seems weird to air all new episodes every weekday for 1 whole month, and then stop, only to return sometime in the fall, with a Halloween-themed episode, meaning as far as we know, at least 1 new episode in October, the rest we have no clue about.

Also, @I Am Nickelodeon 1, just wanted to let you know of some Double Dare updating to be done to that July 2018 premieres thread:
1. "Team Toaster vs. Gummy Bear Ninjas" later became known as "Team Toaster vs. Gummy Ninjas"
2. "Team Triple Threat vs. Ravenpuff Daredogs" became known as "Team Triple Threat vs. Wonder Triplet Power"
thefutoncritic has not yet completed August premieres for Nickelodeon yet

kanc

I really hope that they show new Welcome to the Wayne.
i somehow doubt they might bring back welcome to the wayne.. since that already went on hiatus at least 10 months. but will have to wait and see.

Magitroopa

i somehow doubt they might bring back welcome to the wayne.. since that already went on hiatus at least 10 months. but will have to wait and see.
According to Wikipedia, it says it will return on September 17, 2018. Not entirely sure what their source is for that, but possibly keep September 17 in your head for the time being, gives a date to look forward to, lol.

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
I saw that they will be doing a thing where all the rest of season 1 will be brought into a bomb of premieres in the fall not sure if this is true but we'll soon find out

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
Nickelodeon will air a special 25th anniversary team-up episode of #PowerRangers on Tuesday, August 28 at 8 p.m. (same day the show premiered in 1993 on Fox Kids). It's the first primetime showing on Nick since it premiered in 2011. Also, Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel returns August 25 at 12p.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 This is the new PAW Patrol that's premiering on Friday, August 10th.

624be4c47630c548151521dcc0c119fa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

I know. But even after that it will be over so what is next as everyone of Nickelodeon’s live-action series are either ending or failing miserably.
just as of few days ago, live action renewals have already been announced: Henry Danger, Hunter Street, Dude Perfect Show, Knight Squad. I am Frankie season 2 starts soon, Lip Sync Battle Shorties already mentioned on upfront renewed for season 2.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, new Paw Patrol airing on Fri Aug 10, is on season 5, NOT season 3

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon The only new Sunny Day airing this month is on Friday, August 10th at 12:30PM called "Band Together"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

View attachment 188542
not according to this...
Shows A-Z - sunny day on nickelodeon | TheFutonCritic.com
The zap2it episode guide says nov 26, 2017 but reality that's not true and thefutoncritic did not list "Band Together" that aired in nov 2017, but zap2it schedule grid still didn't mark NEW, but that still means its NEW. It really is a new episode. "Band Together" was NOT listed on thefutoncritic also.

Let's not forget Game Shakers episode Hot Bananas zap2it episode guide says Apr 28, 2018 but that episode was pulled and thefutoncritic crossed it, but zap2it episode guide did not update it.. There is a difference between accuracy and confirmation of new episode though.
--------------------------------------------------------

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, the final 3 episodes of Pig Goat Banana Cricket are FINALLY burning off
late-Friday 8/10 (early Saturday morning) from 4:20-5:35am ET. If thefutoncritic does NOT list those, then zap2it schedule grid will do
Here:
early Sat Aug 11
4:20AM "Love Boat"
4:45AM "It's on Like Con-Con"
5:10AM "Jimmy Ron Cricket" (series finale)

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts