August 2017 Nick Premieres

Nope, only live action according to promo as action play for Nicktoons is airing weekdays 9PM-12AM. This week is Henry Danger, next week is Game Shakers, and following week is Thundermans. So far there are no Nicktoons premieres as I checked the schedule
Will both of those Nicktoon programs finish their runs on the Nicktoons channel before Christmas and before the arrival of 2018?

kanc

Will both of those Nicktoon programs finish their runs on the Nicktoons channel before Christmas and before the arrival of 2018?
honestly i really don't know.. we can't predict this when the last to finish, that's not up to us. it's the staff's or network's decision. and because Harvey Beaks has 9 more episodes to finish, and PGBC has 15 more episodes left, I doubt they would finish before 2018, maybe it could be done early 2018 in my opinion.

kanc

Power Rangers will air Saturdays at 12pm:

@Ghostbuster didn't know that power rangers normally air Saturdays 12pm in USA, considered he's living in UK.

He might have meant to post new episodes return on Sat Aug 12. Sorry if there were misunderstandings in conversations

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Thursday August 10 Nashville episode is "Reasons to Quit", and will be season finale

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/paw-patrol-mission-paw/EP017649160297?aid=tvschedule

There's a new Paw Patrol episodes compilation: Fri Aug 11 10:30AM-12:00PM "Mission PAW"

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/pow...ing-and-rolling/EP025857690009?aid=tvschedule
Something weird...
Power Rangers Ninja Steel new episode "Rocking & Rolling" new episode will air on Nicktoons on Sat Aug 12 at 8:30AM, few hours before Nickelodeon premiere

Fri Aug 11 at 7:30PM on Nick Jr, Kuu Kuu Harajuku episode title is "Game Show Offs; Monster Mash"

JoJo Siwa: My World
special will be simulcasted in TeenNick according to promo and updated schedule

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
There has been some talking about the Game Shakers special "Game Shippers" airing on September 8th at the 10th annivercary after the ICarly Premiere. as its a universe crossover special!

ToonsJazzLover

Well, it's a dry month for animation, I guess. Hope next month will have more (I'm excepting labor Day to have some premieres)

kanc

With JoJo Siwa airing special this Saturday, this Saturday new School of Rock will have guest appearance JoJo Siwa, and followed at 9PM encore of Nick's Camp Special will also feature JoJo Siwa.

kanc

JoJo is meant to be appearing in a few episodes of School of Rock as part of a story arc.
Considered that it will be episodes of story arc, next new episodes after Aug 12 won't air probably until September..

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
http://thefutoncritic.com/listings/2017/08
NickJr added more premieres

Teletubbies
Monday August 7 8:27AM "Give It Back"
Tuesday August 8 8:27AM "Stuck"
Wednesday August 9 8:27AM "What's Your Name?"
Thursday August 10 8:27AM "Musical Statues"
Friday August 11 8:27AM "I Spy"
Monday August 14 8:27AM "This Way, That Way"
Tuesday August 15 8:27AM "Lullaby"
Wednesday August 16 8:27AM "Listen"
Thursday August 17 8:27AM "Swap Places!"
Friday August 18 8:27AM "Noise"

Kuu Kuu Harajuku
Friday August 18 7:30PM "You Are What You Eat; Supersonic HJ5"
Friday August 25 7:30PM "Tizzie Lizzie; Caught in the Web"

Also note: you don't have to add any movies, because these movies for what you listed already aired before, so there are no movie premieres! Yogi Bear already aired first on Nick@Nite at last month, SpongeBob SquarePants Movie has already that much on Nickelodeon before, first was in late 2006, SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water already aired first on Jun 30. So can you please delete those? Thanks

Tommy Lawson

Staff member
Something weird...
Power Rangers Ninja Steel new episode "Rocking & Rolling" new episode will air on Nicktoons on Sat Aug 12 at 8:30AM, few hours before Nickelodeon premiere

To no one's surprise, this was an error, and it will only premiere on Nickelodeon this Saturday:

Burgundy Ranger said:
Kyl's listings now show Gold Rush in this Saturday's 8:30 Nicktoons slot, restoring Rocking premiere to Nick at noon

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Power Rangers first airing Nicktoons premiere is definitely an error, only Nickelodeon premieres starting Sat Aug 12 at 12pm always. Please fix that, thanks

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts