"Arrow" Season Eight Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

hobbyfan

Jun 9, 2002
Troy NY
The only thing missing from the Harbinger suit was the tiara (headpiece). Otherwise, a fairly accurate adaptation.

I'm not on board with Mia's attitude, either, so something's likely to happen during Crisis to give her an epiphany to set up next season.

Road to Gotham

Sep 5, 2003
Maybe Audrey Marie Anderson wanted to wear pants and not a bikini bottom with her Harbinger costume.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
arrow.png

Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 4 - Episode 8
Stuck in the Vanishing Point, the Paragons search for a way to escape. The futility of the situation is compounded by The Flash's disappearance. However, hope appears in the form of Oliver, who reveals that he has become something else. Meanwhile, the origin stories for The Monitor and Anti-Monitor are revealed.

hobbyfan

Jun 9, 2002
Troy NY
Of course Lex had to be a weasel. Always out for #1 regardless of circumstances until forced to fight alongside the heroes.

Ollie sacrificed himself, as we all knew would happen.

And the best was yet to come......

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Maltus! So it appears Mar Novu was the one in this canon instead of Krona who peered at the dawn of time and caused the Anti-Matter Universe and Anti-Monitor to come into being. And it was only 10,000 years ago. In the comics, I think it was 10 or 9 billions years.

Flash ends up back at the Vanishing Point months later. Oliver returns almost right after. Okay. Good timing. :p

Ryan is an interesting add. Saw the Sith similarity in Spectre. Spot on assessment of Lex.

"Now run, Barry." :D

DCEU Barry! Hilarious cameo.

And of course, this Lex didn't change at all. Just bidding his time. Anf it's a shot to steal Mar Novu's powers.

That's right, Barry didn't know about the deal from the last crossover. lol, and the Sara he had to get was 'dead' and he freaks out Diggle and Laurel.

Wish the Supergirl-Lex fight was longer but eh.

Dang multiverse inevitability, one Mar Novu will always look at the dawn of time no matter what.

Oliver died again?

Everything wrapped up in the 4th part? Hm...

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
Arrow "Crisis On Infinite Earths, Part 4"

Ezra Miller! So that either make the Extended Universe Arrowverse canon or vice versa.

I hate this version of Lex Luthor. I have found he has no redeeming qualities. He sucks.

Loved seeing all of the classic Arrowverse scenes from a different perspective. That was cool.

"You Have Failed This Universe!" Oh, Yes He Did.

That was pretty boss and the end gave me the feels in all the right places too. ****1/2.

Reactions: Yojimbo