"Arrow" News And Discussion (Spoilers)

Otaku-sempai

Joe Wilson to be played by Liam Hall. And from the announcement it seems as though he's more likely to become Ravager (I) rather than Jericho. This would also make Joe much older than brother Grant (the Deathstroke of 2046).
According to a report from Entertainment Weekly, Hall’s Joe Wilson will play a major role in his father’s arc. Viewers will meet Joe long after he has decided to follow his father’s footsteps. The son of Deathstroke will have joined the Australian military agency A.S.I.S., only to quickly find himself behind bars in a Kasnian prison and going by the alias Kane Wolfman.
I do have to wonder if half-sister Rose might eventually appear.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Well it will certainly prove useful next season anyway as all 5 CW Superhero shows have officially been renewed.

http://tvline.com/2018/04/02/arrow-renewed-season-7-flash-season-5/

I am hoping this leads into a 5 way crossover. I mean yeah in Black Lightning's world other super heroes seem ficitonal but... you could just make Black Lightning World like supergirl's a parallel reality that the group can go over to or vice versa. Heh honestly if there is an event between the five this year there should be a crisis of infinite earths esque events that leads to just one reality. Like maybe when they know a fair amount of the shows are ending and want to go out on like a super high note or something like that.

hobbyfan

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Methinks that with Guggenheim taking on more comic book assignments, he needs to reconfigure his schedule. I am going to be in Albany to hear him speak on Friday, and I wonder if any fans will be there that can get some insight (besides moi) on this matter.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
And leaves Klemmer on his own for Legends, too. Hmm. Intriguing. Wonder if this was in motion before or after the renewals.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Some bits about Arrow Season 7. Note the article might contain Spoilers for other shows as well.
Question: Any scoop on Arrow? —Sara
Ausiello: Not a week after this season’s finale, we already have some buzz on Season 7 — namely, that while Oliver’s in Supermax, Team Arrow will have to contend with an ambitious, young, anti-vigilante recruit at the SCPD. (If vigilantes were vampires, consider her your Buffy.) Another recurring role to be cast is that of a successful tech whiz who is gay, and who harbors a heartbreaking past.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
In retrospect, too bad they couldn't keep that a secret until after the Season 6 finale aired.

Some bits about Arrow Season 7. Note the article might contain Spoilers for other shows as well.
So maybe finally Ted Kord? The recruit made me think of Ellen Yindel but not like they'd drop in another Batman character...

Have a sneaking suspicion there will be flash forwards.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
5/17: Here's the CW schedule for Fall 2018 (only listing the DC Comics-related shows)
Arrow - Mondays at 9/8c

5/18: Also leaked audition tapes for Season 7 of Arrow. Izzy Alan trying out for the role of Konomi Rhodes.

June 25th:
All the CW DC Comics based show will be present at the San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday July 21st in Ballroom 20.

4:15–5:00 p.m. Arrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A with Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards, Katie Cassidy, Echo Kellum, Juliana Harkavy, Rick Gonzalez and Colton Haynes and executive producer Beth Schwartz.

June 26th:
The Season 7 premiere of Arrow is titled "Inmate 4587".

July 6th:
They had the first table read for Season 7.

July 11th:
New character breakdowns for Season 7, including possible details about Batwoman.

Otaku-sempai

Yeah, 'Angeline' could well be Kate Kane. Maybe 'Dover' is Bane and his presence is what brings Batwoman to Star City. I've got no concrete ideas concerning 'Leah'.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
July 20th:
Stephen Amell teases the Season 7 premiere will feature an action sequence he's really proud of.

July 21st:
New trailer

And some casting news:
They also announced three new castings for Season 7. Holly Elissa (Whistler), Michael Jonsson (Van Helsing) and Miranda Edwards (The Magicians, Orphan Black) as the lethal Longbow Hunters. The legendary group of assassins were recruited by Ricardo Diaz (Kirk Acevedo) to exact his revenge on Oliver and the team after they took down his burgeoning criminal empire in Season 6.
Elissa will play Red Dart, a ruthless and precise killer. Jonsson will portray Kodiak, a beast of a man with brute force, and Edwards is Silencer, a master of stealth.
Now that Oliver’s behind bars at the Slabside Maximum Security Prison, he will come face to face with many of his former enemies, including Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger (Michael Jai White), Derek Sampson (Cody Runnels) and Danny “Brick” Brickwell (Vinnie Jones). With all three held in Slabside, Oliver will be forced to confront these and other villains he locked up while wearing the hood.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts