Are there any Nickelodeon shows on your national networks?

Latest News & Videos

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Sequel to a similar thread I made with CN shows. Except the US and A and Canada, due to weird draconian E/I laws (E/I is 95% more common in the States). Currently, and here in Portugal, TVI has a weekend programming block named "Kid Kanal", in co-operation with Nickelodeon. Currently they air Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants (season 7), Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness and Winx Club (season 5, which is, so far the only Winx season airing on Nickelodeon in my country). There's an annoying on-screen logo which rotates between "kid kanal" and the Nickelodeon logo, but when the logo reads "kid kanal" it pulsates like a heart. Here's the block's logo:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I started a Free Trial of the Boomerang App and I don't know if I should try it out, or just wait until more of it's content is available on HBO Max.
SweetShop209 wrote on Yojimbo's profile.

Hello there. The live action Mulan is coming to Disney+ on September 4 for 30 dollars. Would it be possible to reopen the thread to post the news?

I seriously cannot stop watching scenes with General Yunnan. She's just so hilarious yet so deadly.
i honestly don't think the new G4 would succeed because what's the point of making a video game based tv network at a time when anyone can make and upload video game reviews or related content on Youtube or stream on Twitch?
Began to write essay on Toonverse, should be done by tomorrow!