Are there any animated franchises you want to see revived by streaming?

Latest News & Videos

The Overlord

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
Are there any animated franchises you want to see revived by streaming? It seems like Netflix revived the Masters of the Universe, with a good She-Ra cartoon and 2 new He-Man cartoons. Before the latest She-Ra cartoon, there were no Masters of the Universe cartoons since the last He-Man cartoon ended in 2004, so I think Netflix put Masters of the Universe back in the spotlight. Also, it did the same for Carmen Sandigo.

I will say, at this point, I think TMNT would be better off on streaming than on regular TV.

TheCartoonRailfan

Riding the Rails
Aug 12, 2019
Florida
I would like to see a revival of Rocko's Modern Life. Considering the positive reception of Static Cling, a revival seems likely. I just think Rocko was one of those shows that improved as time went on.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
Dr. Katz would've been a perfect fit for Netflix had the service existed back then, especially since Netflix is known for stand-up specials. Plus, they've done audio-only episodes and a couple live action stage shows in the years since the show's cancellation. So it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to make new episodes. They would have to use computer software that imitates the Squigglevision effect though- the one they actually used back then is deprecated.

TheJLeeTeam

Keldeo is best Pony
Sep 9, 2018
USA
I would like to see any IP get revived by one of my favorite creators. Greenblatt is doing that and I would like a show to be revived by J.G. Quintel.

Reactions: Spacething7474

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know for some reason I still find it "weird" that Samurai Jack is considered an Adult Swim original despite originally premiering on Cartoon Network. same for Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
I swear to God if I see one more account spreading this unsourced claim around, I'm going to scream.

Josh Cooley is leaving Pixar and is taking on The Malamander at Sony Pictures.
My favorite Tiny Toon Adventures episode is the one where they sing Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round.

David Ayer thinks Batman Assault On Arkham is a good movie.