Are there any animated franchises you want to see revived by streaming?

Latest News & Videos

The Overlord

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
Are there any animated franchises you want to see revived by streaming? It seems like Netflix revived the Masters of the Universe, with a good She-Ra cartoon and 2 new He-Man cartoons. Before the latest She-Ra cartoon, there were no Masters of the Universe cartoons since the last He-Man cartoon ended in 2004, so I think Netflix put Masters of the Universe back in the spotlight. Also, it did the same for Carmen Sandigo.

I will say, at this point, I think TMNT would be better off on streaming than on regular TV.

TheCartoonRailfan

Riding the Rails
Aug 12, 2019
Florida
I would like to see a revival of Rocko's Modern Life. Considering the positive reception of Static Cling, a revival seems likely. I just think Rocko was one of those shows that improved as time went on.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
Dr. Katz would've been a perfect fit for Netflix had the service existed back then, especially since Netflix is known for stand-up specials. Plus, they've done audio-only episodes and a couple live action stage shows in the years since the show's cancellation. So it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to make new episodes. They would have to use computer software that imitates the Squigglevision effect though- the one they actually used back then is deprecated.

TheJLeeTeam

Slacker Musketeer
Sep 9, 2018
USA
I would like to see any IP get revived by one of my favorite creators. Greenblatt is doing that and I would like a show to be revived by J.G. Quintel.

Reactions: Spacething7474

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Both "Le Corn Maze Of Doom" and "Too Cute To Spook" are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick "Too Cute To Spook" to move on. The next matchup is between the Elena Of Avalor episode "The Return Of El Capitan" and the Vampirina episode "Dia De Los Muertos".

Watch Herman The Mice On The Go!
I think twitter social media posts seems to be more advantages... I have a bad feeling, that some or few twitter posts can be containing bully message of racists, I don't know maybe it's best for me to leave twitter, it's just not worth it if people express opinions, or someone maybe politics...
Today's Ollie's Pack episode: second half episode beginning has two sick friends but not the main plot
Remember when Ben Bates criticized the animation of the recent Marvel cartoons when he talked about his Captain Marvel cartoon that wasn't picked up? Well, here's a drawing he did of Hawkeye.