Status
Not open for further replies.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
The TARDIS has taken “Doctor Who” through time and space and landed on Cartoon Network. The network will air seasons two through four — the ones starring David Tennant as the Doctor — of the eccentric BBC science-fiction this summer.

The second season will preview May 9 with episode one, titled “New Earth,” following the premiere of “Fantastic Four.” The season will continue to roll out starting June 13, with one episode airing daily through June 20.

The network has also confirmed an animated spin-off produced by them, and will premiere in 2021.

I have linked a new trailer to the spin-off.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Cartoon Network is pushing back the date of its revival of the Hall of Game Awards, joining the growing list of live events, conventions and conferences that are being canceled or postponed amid a global pandemic that has seen over 1,200 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, in the U.S.

Celebrities that were supposed to attend the revival were Seth Rogen, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Wooly the Talking Sheep.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Rumor has it that they've been delaying it to when the situation stabilizes. However by the time it has been erradicated they might as well give up on the idea.

5YearsOnEastCoast

It is going to be called MonkeyBound. The plot sypnosis is that Adam Lion from MGPAM has turned into Sans. His best friend Jake Spidermonkey will have to go on a mission to turn him back to normal. While on the journey, there would be people that join his party like Lazlo, Mandy, Ed, Bloo, DeeDee, Johnny Bravo and Courage the Cowardly Dog. They will travel across the country, fighting many enemies and of course they will have to fight Giygas who is teamed up with Aku. Play as classic Cartoon Network characters to save the day. It is set to be released in 2021.

a52284607c9106cff937d6df4cdbe943.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Since Cartoon Network wants to attract the younger demographic, they're bringing back preschool programming. To transition into it, Nature Cat will move from PBS Kids to here before the end of the year.

April Fool's!

J10

WarnerMedia is replacing CN Poland, and splits to both Polsat CN (Polish) and CN Cyprus/MENA (English). On the same day, TNT CEE is spliting in Poland into Polsat TCM and Polsat TNT. This affects Boomerang CEE, which has been replaced by Boomerang MENA/Southern Europe (Formerly Boomerang MENA; also available in Greece and Cyprus), in order to revoke the German ones, after moving it's license to Poland and Amsterdam. Here is the logo for Polsat CN:
CNPolsat.png

They're going to air Cartoonito Block on the channel at 6:00 CET until between 10:00 to 10:10 CET.
1585745417002.png

1585745674599.png

1585746030158.png

Here is the last day schedule of CN Poland:
06:00 - Bakugan: Battle Planet
06:25 - Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
07:25 - Unikitty!
08:27 - Teen Titans GO!
09:47 - Unikitty!
10:44 - The Amazing World of Gumball
12:03 - Teen Titans GO!
14:48 - Unikitty!
15:16 - Victor and Valentino
15:43 - The Amazing World of Gumball
16:13 - Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
16:42 - Teen Titans GO!
17:04 - Teen Titans GO!
17:32 - Craig of the Creek
18:27 - The Amazing World of Gumball
19:20 - Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
19:53 - Bakugan: Battle Planet
20:18 - Victor and Valentino
20:50 - Ben 10
21:00 - Another Episode of Ben 10 (Canal+ Polska and UPC PL only) (CN Poland and Polsat Jimjam Closure on Cyfrowy Polsat, and Polsat CN starts at 6:00 AM Promo)
21:17 - The Amazing World of Gumball
23:14 - Ninjago: Masters of Spinjutsu

The First day of Polsat CN:
00:44 - The Amazing World of Gumball
02:33 - Ninjago: Masters of Spinjutsu
03:55 - The Amazing World of Gumball
05:50 - Shutdown ident and switch to Polsat CN Countdown on Canal+ Polska
06:00 - Launch of the channel and starts first with Cartoonito Block
10:10 - Ben 10
10:25 - Adventure Time
10:50 - Craig of the Creek
11:10 - Regular Show
11:35 - Teen Titans GO!
12:25 - OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
12:45 - Clarence
13:15 - Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
13:40 - Summer Camp Island
14:05 - The Powerpuff Girls
14:30 - Thundercats Roar
14:55 - Steven Universe
15:15 - Steven Universe Future
15:35 - Apple & Onion
16:00 - New! New! New! New! (Unkitty, Craig of the Creek, TTG, and Thundercats Roar)
17:35 - Ben 10
18:00 - Teen Titans GO!
18:25 - The Amazing World of Gumball
18:50 - Apple & Onion
19:05 - OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
20:00 - Steven Universe
20:25 - Craig of the Creek
21:00 - Regular Show
21:55 - Adventure Time
22:45 - Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatball
23:10 - The Amazing World of Gumball
00:00 - Cartoon Network Classic Shows until 6:00 (Flabjack, Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Samurai Jack, Camp Lazlo, etc)

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Actually, most licensed channels Polsat has (the Viasat ones come to mind) just put the Polsat tag regardless of size or proportions to the main portfolio of channels.

Looks like Polsat stole an idea I had back in 2014 (there was also a Polsat Boomerang).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
After nearly 28 years on air, WarnerMedia decided to shut down Cartoon Network as a linear channel effective July 1, 2020. International operations will remain unchanged.

Boomerang, on the other hand, might stay on air for longer. Rumor has it that the channel will shut down by the end of the year.

Boomerang doesn’t have the same programming mix as its foreign counterparts and is more likely to be chopped under Turner’s will.

One growing cause of concern among potential “former viewers” of the linear network is the possible application of censorship measures similar to Cartoon Network’s linear channels worldwide. Many viewers will have to unsusbscribe from HBO Max under such circumstances.

Reason why Turner EMEA censors is revealed

We all know Turner EMEA censors everything, but do you want to know why?

According to insider info, the reason why they censor is because they want to make the channels more educational.

But the real reason?

They want to be the YouTube of linear TV channels. They have their own COPPA and everything.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
1585747317156.png

In 2014, before the Angry Video Game Nerd made an episode dedicated to this masterpiece, we reported that Hong Kong 97 was being adapted to television as an animated series. Thirteen episodes were shown in 2015 on Cartoon Network for the 20th anniversary of the game's release, but only the American and Japanese feeds aired it.

Despite tightened censorship in an EMEA-ready edit, Cartoon Network has decided to write off the series for good and removing all traces of its existence.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Already missing Steven Universe even though it just ended 5 days ago? Well you're in luck because we will get to see more of the world of Steven Universe in the form of a spinoff, which will follow fan-favorite character Ronaldo as he journeys to a small town called Amity Calls to investigate all sorts of strange phenomena that allegedly occur there. It will premiere sometime next year on HBO Max.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Thought it was the Portuguese Ronaldo, the king of paivas (references only Portuguese people like me understand -;-)

J10

Like Discovery EMEA, WarnerMedia EMEA Channels (Excluding British, German, Russian, and Turkish WarnerMedia Channels) are now revoking their current licenses, and is now moving their license to Amsterdam. Today, Cartoon Network NL and other channels incl. Cartoon Network Arabic (Boomerang and CN MENA) are the first to put the Dutch ratings on their screen.

CN Arabic are putting the ratings before logo changing in couple of hours and after.
1585749153256.png

1585749604442.png

This is CN NL putting the rating in the next bumpers, and when program starts.
1585749382450.png

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
That picture looks so nice :) I wish it were real, but CN NL is stuck with old graphics AFAIK and it doesn't show any rating symbols.

Last edited:
Reactions: J10

J10

That picture looks so nice :) I wish it were real, but CN NL is stuck with old graphics AFAIK and it doesn't show any ratings.
Me too, I wish if this would be real, and do what Disocvery does to its EMEA operations. By looking at both Animal Planet Europe and Travel Channel Europe Promos, they have those ratings on the right-top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts