Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
And how do we know that? He is a merman! Like Michael Phelps!
9nJNYBY.jpg

5YearsOnEastCoast

They announced that all of their animated movies from 2000s will get a live action remake.

Emperor's New Groove will have a horryfying transformation into Llama and they will try to make those gags into live action.

Atlantis the Lost Empire and Treasure Planet will also have a live action remake... Directed by Michael Bay.

Lilo and Stitch was confirmed to have a live action remake, but the first picture of Stitch is down below.

Brother Bear, Home on the Range and Bolt will have a live action remake, but it will be more focused on humans than animals.

Chicken Little is also having a live action remake, but everyone is photorealistic, instead of looking cartoons.

Meet the Robinsons will change some things too, like Lewis will become female instead of male so Disney could somehow won points among feminist crowd.

Princess of Frog is getting a live action remake too, but Tiara is now played by white woman.

cf825c6b2b1086bc978ba4e42f3cbe5c.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

5YearsOnEastCoast

Oh, it’s one of those April fools joke. I get it. You’re trying to prank us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes. Yes I am. Or at least I hope I am. I just some Disney higher up doesn't see this thread and actually make live action movies like these I mentioned in post.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

J10

Due to CBS demerging with Viacom, and merging with AMC Networks, WarnerMedia is taking over Viacom-owned Channels, and is now going to replace Nick Jr. with Cartoonito across the globe (excluding Africa; which is replacing it with Toonami Africa, and the US where is going to move Nick Jr's content to HBO Max), whilst Nicktoons is going to merge with Nickelodeon across the globe. In addition to launching FTA's Nickelodeon Bil Arabia (CN Arabia's Newly FTA Sister Channel after acquisition), and relaunching MTV Arabia for the MENA region.

More info later....

Last edited:

J10

BBC Studios has announced that they would reject their join-venture with AMC Networks. The channel will shut down first in the Carribeans next week, where it would be replaced with BBC First and BBC Brit, and also they'll air BBC Earth and BBC Entertainment in these countries. This will occur on April 10. But on September, BBC America will no longer be available in the US for good, and will be replaced by those channels above. BTW, BBC World News and BBC Arabic in the US would not be affected by these changes.

the greenman

I believe the Lilo & Stitch rumor is real. Simply because Disney has been pushing diversity and female-centric projects harder than a bullet train.

I personally would love to see a live action Atlantis: lost empire film. Though, I felt the story felt a lot like. . .
e5c4e59d81087cabee287bc8db4aaa8c.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
To mark the end of Arrow, every episode of the Arrowverse will run on TNT in a marathon beginning June 1. They were influenced by past marathons such as the "Every Simpsons Ever" marathon on FXX.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Just this morning, Ion Media, Discovery Inc., Hasbro, and Comcast have all announced their intentions to merge their low-rated kids networks Qubo, Discovery Family, and Universal Kids into a single network called Triad, representing the three networks. The network is to include popular programs from all three networks, including, but not limited to:
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Masha and the Bear
- Mighty Mike
- Being Ian
- Dragons
- Class of the Titans
- Transformers Prime
- Totally Spies!
In addition, the rebrand will also see the return of programs formerly on each network, such as Transformers Generation One, Spliced, Sitting Ducks, LazyTown, and He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. New shows, such as MLP: Pony Life, Tales from the Cryptkeeper, and Sonic X, will also join the lineup. The network will be comprised of three eight-hour blocks: the Sprout block for preschoolers, from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM; the untitled kids content block, the cornerstone of the network that runs from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, and the Night Owl retro block, running from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. The number of blocks corresponds to the name. The network’s slogan is rumored to be “Tri everything.” The logo has not been revealed yet. In addition to the 24-hour network, which will be on cable, satellite, and over-the-air, there will also be a three-hour block on NBC, Ion Television, Telemundo, Cozi TV, and TeleXitos, replacing the existing Litton, Qubo, and Xploration Station blocks, as well as an app and website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts