Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Will there be a crossover with Baby Shark and Bebe Rico?
An episode of Baby Shark will actually serve as the backdoor pilot for this show. Not sure about the latter.
Will he/she appear in Kamp Koral/ Sponge on the Run?
He will appear in every single piece of Nickelodeon media from now on. You can never escape him. Neither should you.
WAIT!! Y'all are forgetting about Jojo Siwa! Shouldn't she appear in this timeless show? Perhaps she can voice the title character!
Jojo Siwa will actually voice every character in the show. She's just that good.

SweetShop209

A cartoon based on iCarly is coming to Nickelodeon. It's created by Jerry Trainor, with Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, and Noah Munck as executive producers. The show is coming out next year. Here's the pitch for the series.

April Fool's!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
So wake up, the members of my nation
It's your time to be, there's no chance unless you take one
And the time to see the brighter side of every situation
Some things are meant to be
So give me your best and leave the rest to me
Leave it all to me
Leave it all to me
Just leave it all to me

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Due to the increasing online popularity of the original show, Nickelodeon has decided to capitalize on it by ordering a live-action movie adaptation of the cult classic Fanboy and Chum Chum. Created by Eric Robles, the show initially received mixed to negative reception, but as time went on, people have started to pick up on the subtle genius of this masterpiece and have since been singing its praises on social media.

It is unclear when the casting process or production on the movie will commence due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but according to an insider from The Small Feet Kernel, the producers have Steve Buscemi and Danny DeVito in mind to play the titular roles of Fanboy and Chum Chum.

Okay this is awesome.

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
So much Fanboy and Chum Chum news today! So glad this awesome show is returning in multiple formats!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
That's basically what they feel like doing. Capitalize on cult shows. I wonder why they didn't reboot The Nutshack yet.

SweetShop209

The post series finale comics for Legend Of Korra will be adapted into a 10 episode season 5. Here's the theme song.

April Fool's!

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Image below is the near-official image to new animated sitcom coming this fall, with previews first on Nickelodeon before CBS will play the show Tuesday nights at 8 after NCIS ends a 17-year-long stint next month.

sb-h-a_orig.jpg

LinusFan303

Squeak
Nickelodeon announces 12 Loud House Spinoffs. With the sucess of "The Casagrandes" Viacomcbs owned kids network , will be launching 12 more Loud House spinoff series. Why 12? Why not 12?

The Loud House (live-action) starting with its pilot movie in December, this will take the Louds into our real world.

Clincoln Mcloud The world's two best friends take their antics in their own series where Lincoln Loud and Clyde Mcbride are traveling the country on their summer vacation.

The Lori Loud Show Follow Lori Loud in her college days as she spends time with her boyfriend, Bobbby Santiago, and new college friends.

Baby Loud House - Lisa has turned all her siblings into babies, while she tries to fix that , see the Louds have baby adventures

It's Sid's Music Countdown - Sid Chang counts down the week's K-Pop great music videos hits.

Royal Woods - You've met the Louds , but what about the other citizens of Royal Woods? They have lives too! This series will feature the other citizens in their daily lives and adventures

The Loud House 2100- The Louds were frozen in time for 80 years and wake up in the year 2100; how will they adjust?

Linka Loud's House - The Louds but the Genderbend universe, follow Linka Loud as she navigates life with 10 brothers.

Ace Savvy- The adventures of comic book Hero , Ace Savvy, and his sidekick ,One Eyed Jack take over the screen

Lisa Loud: Science Girl - Lisa Loud hosts a show about real science features and stories, in this new educational series.

Under the Sea- A Spongebob and Loud House crossover and spinoff series; The Louds are merpeple and live in Binkni Bottom , antics ensue

Luan Loud's Comedy Stand Up- Watch Luan Loud do comedic acts , new each week.

Nickeloden will introduce each series at the start of each month in 2021. To make 2021 the Loudest year ever. They've also renwed the main series to run for 10 more seasons and "The Casagradnes" to run for 8 more seasons.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Perhaps the greatest grunge singer outside the big 4 from Seattle, Scott Weiland, will get a biopic on Nickelodeon. It will cover his early years, through the years with Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver, and his solo band.

Dr.Pepper

I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I feel like Nicktoons are going down the pooper. Rugrats was good, until they started making new episodes again. I heard they have a new movie coming out later this year. Yikes. Rocket Power flat out sucks. And don’t even get me started on the hot mess As Told By Ginger appears to be. Spongebob is good, but I don’t see it lasting very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts