Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiant97

We hope that you choke.
Feb 3, 2018
The Darkest Timeline
Will there be a crossover with Baby Shark and Bebe Rico?
An episode of Baby Shark will actually serve as the backdoor pilot for this show. Not sure about the latter.
Will he/she appear in Kamp Koral/ Sponge on the Run?
He will appear in every single piece of Nickelodeon media from now on. You can never escape him. Neither should you.
WAIT!! Y'all are forgetting about Jojo Siwa! Shouldn't she appear in this timeless show? Perhaps she can voice the title character!
Jojo Siwa will actually voice every character in the show. She's just that good.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
A cartoon based on iCarly is coming to Nickelodeon. It's created by Jerry Trainor, with Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, and Noah Munck as executive producers. The show is coming out next year. Here's the pitch for the series.

April Fool's!

Radiant97

We hope that you choke.
Feb 3, 2018
The Darkest Timeline
Due to the increasing online popularity of the original show, Nickelodeon has decided to capitalize on it by ordering a live-action movie adaptation of the cult classic Fanboy and Chum Chum. Created by Eric Robles, the show initially received mixed to negative reception, but as time went on, people have started to pick up on the subtle genius of this masterpiece and have since been singing its praises on social media.

It is unclear when the casting process or production on the movie will commence due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but according to an insider from The Small Feet Kernel, the producers have Steve Buscemi and Danny DeVito in mind to play the titular roles of Fanboy and Chum Chum.

Okay this is awesome.

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
Nickelodeon announces 12 Loud House Spinoffs. With the sucess of "The Casagrandes" Viacomcbs owned kids network , will be launching 12 more Loud House spinoff series. Why 12? Why not 12?

The Loud House (live-action) starting with its pilot movie in December, this will take the Louds into our real world.

Clincoln Mcloud The world's two best friends take their antics in their own series where Lincoln Loud and Clyde Mcbride are traveling the country on their summer vacation.

The Lori Loud Show Follow Lori Loud in her college days as she spends time with her boyfriend, Bobbby Santiago, and new college friends.

Baby Loud House - Lisa has turned all her siblings into babies, while she tries to fix that , see the Louds have baby adventures

It's Sid's Music Countdown - Sid Chang counts down the week's K-Pop great music videos hits.

Royal Woods - You've met the Louds , but what about the other citizens of Royal Woods? They have lives too! This series will feature the other citizens in their daily lives and adventures

The Loud House 2100- The Louds were frozen in time for 80 years and wake up in the year 2100; how will they adjust?

Linka Loud's House - The Louds but the Genderbend universe, follow Linka Loud as she navigates life with 10 brothers.

Ace Savvy- The adventures of comic book Hero , Ace Savvy, and his sidekick ,One Eyed Jack take over the screen

Lisa Loud: Science Girl - Lisa Loud hosts a show about real science features and stories, in this new educational series.

Under the Sea- A Spongebob and Loud House crossover and spinoff series; The Louds are merpeple and live in Binkni Bottom , antics ensue

Luan Loud's Comedy Stand Up- Watch Luan Loud do comedic acts , new each week.

Nickeloden will introduce each series at the start of each month in 2021. To make 2021 the Loudest year ever. They've also renwed the main series to run for 10 more seasons and "The Casagradnes" to run for 8 more seasons.

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
Perhaps the greatest grunge singer outside the big 4 from Seattle, Scott Weiland, will get a biopic on Nickelodeon. It will cover his early years, through the years with Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver, and his solo band.

Reactions: Low Spark of Lyman

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I feel like Nicktoons are going down the pooper. Rugrats was good, until they started making new episodes again. I heard they have a new movie coming out later this year. Yikes. Rocket Power flat out sucks. And don’t even get me started on the hot mess As Told By Ginger appears to be. Spongebob is good, but I don’t see it lasting very long.

Reactions: RainbowCupcake
Status
Not open for further replies.