Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@Asa I just saw a promo for next week's new SpongeBob and Barbarian & the Troll, and they said that new episodes are happening all this month (on Fridays of course), so it looks like we will see new Loud House episodes (and possibly new Casagrandes) return in May, which is next month. (I could be wrong though, depending on TheFutonCritic’s next Nickelodeon update, since the channel likes to do premiere weeks for Loud House and the possibility of Saturday morning premieres for said show coming back.)

kanc

@Ghostbuster I noticed, that the nick news special, just around one minute aired tonight at 8:59PMish. I'm not sure for other Nick platforms but I can guess that could be it.

Also next Sat's new Unfiltered will feature guest panelists: Jules LeBlanc and Jayden Bartels, along with Gabrielle Nevaeh Green

Theagames10

I saw that they didn't add any premieres for Saturday, April 24th. Are any of Nick's Saturday shows (Power Rangers, Side Hustle, and Drama Club) taking a day off on the 24th?

I get Power Rangers, because of the usual summer hiatus... but then I see no premieres for Drama Club on April 24th, which questions things because I don't think this is like Danger Force's hiatus (Pandemic).

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
I get Power Rangers, because of the usual summer hiatus... but then I see no premieres for Drama Club on April 24th, which questions things because I don't think this is like Danger Force's hiatus (Pandemic).
We'll have to wait and see what Zap2it Lists This Week

whoisretro

KyL416 has said that there's a 2 hour SpongeBob block airing on April 24th from 7-9PM. And, that both Side Hustle and Drama Club are new on May 1st.

His specific wording was "SpongeBob thing" could be something new, would be weird to randomly air SpongeBob reruns on Saturday night.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 not sure if you want to add, but it seemed to be that youtube HenryDangerOfficial has added Danger Goes Digital (animated version of Danger Force)

Ep 1 They Turned Into Cartoons 4/2/21
Ep 2 Video Game Chapa Vs. The Toddler 4/7/21

kanc

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
New Danger Force returns in June.

And, yes there's a new SpongeBob on April 30th it's the "Plankton's Intern" episode.
My Guess is that its Danger Force & Young Dylan on Saturday Nights in June. Because if Drama Club Continues through May it would End on May 29th. Side Hustle will Probably go on hiatus with 4 Episodes left to air out later.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts