kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

Nick now aired the promo of Nick news special: it will be hosted by Jamie Yuccas. Along with the guests: Cooper Barnes, Liza Koshy, Rob Gronkowski, etc..

It is confirmed to air next week Sat 9PM. (Sat Apr 17 at 9PM)

kanc

Well, Loud House and Casagrandes need a break since new episodes premiered almost every month.

But I'm more concerned for It's Pony and Ollie's Pack. Both were last aired in Dec 2020, and hasn't aired new episodes since. Although It's Pony new episodes were scheduled for last month but were pulled.

whoisretro

Well, Loud House and Casagrandes need a break since new episodes premiered almost every month.

But I'm more concerned for It's Pony and Ollie's Pack. Both were last aired in Dec 2020, and hasn't aired new episodes since. Although It's Pony new episodes were scheduled for last month but were pulled.

Nah, the last time It's Pony aired on Nick was in February.

Eurbane

the casagrandes did received a well deserved break from after airing a week of new episodes in february but maybe next month it's the loud house's turn to do a week of new episodes.

whoisretro

the casagrandes did received a well deserved break from after airing a week of new episodes in february but maybe next month it's the loud house's turn to do a week of new episodes.

Doubt it since The Casagrandes and Alvin premiere weeks didn't perform well and that's probably why they ended up pulling the It's Pony premiere week that was suppose to happen in February.

Toons Fan

His specific wording was "SpongeBob thing" could be something new, would be weird to randomly air SpongeBob reruns on Saturday night.

A repeat of SpongeBob's Super Saturday Night is what's airing on that Saturday night.

kanc

Doubt it since The Casagrandes and Alvin premiere weeks didn't perform well and that's probably why they ended up pulling the It's Pony premiere week that was suppose to happen in February.

Its pony new episodes were actually originally scheduled March, not February.

It's Pony return in last Feb was a repeat as part of Loved to Be Scared event

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Too bad we won't get any new episodes of It's Pony, Loud House, and Casagrandes this month.
I checked TheFutonCritic recently, and it looks like new episodes of Loud House and Casagrandes return starting March 7th (don't know about It's Pony though, @Asa).

kanc

I checked TheFutonCritic recently, and it looks like new episodes of Loud House and Casagrandes return starting March 7th (don't know about It's Pony though, @Asa).
Um, @Elijah Abrams you realize we're still in April month right?

Loud House and Casagrandes last aired in last March only.

In my opinion, I will guess that both Loud House and Casagrandes would return May... but will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ordered a drawing board and wooden ruler off Amazon. My Dad's bringing them over on Friday. Itching to try them both. The artwork in The Un-Iverse is about to get a LOT straighter!
Since it will be my birthday in 2 days' time, I've decided to virtually slice my profile picture as a birthday cake and give 12 slices, one is kept to me, one to Bloo and 10 slices to my favorite AS members.
I've been playing a ton of "Pac-Man 99" on the Nintendo Switch lately. Still can't seem to get above Rank #30 in a match....

EDIT: And yes, I'm enjoying it more than "Super Mario Bros. 35".
I just love the reactions to this comment, with some people playing along and others being like "Wait, what?"

I'm one of those Star Wars fans that never hated the Prequel Trilogy and felt it got more hate than it deserved. It wasn't perfect but neither was the Original Trilogy and I felt it did have its strengths.

Featured Posts