April, 2019--What Did You Buy/Get This Month

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Here's what we have for this month:

Mortal Kombat 11 (XONE, PS4, Switch)
Mortal Kombat 11: Premium Edition (XONE, PS4)
World War Z (XONE, PS4)
Fade to Silence (XONE, PS4)
Ugly Dolls: An Imperfect Adventure (XONE, PS4, Switch)
Days Gone (PS4)
TruberBrook (PS4, Switch)
Bomber Crew: Complete Edition (PS4, Switch)
Will: A Wonderful World (PS4, Switch)
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Switch)
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (Switch)
Final Fantasy X-X2 HD Remaster (XONE, Switch)
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (XONE, Switch)
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (Switch)
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut (Switch)
Cytus Alpha (Switch)
Neo Atlas 1469 (Switch)

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

Viper

Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I just picked up Yoshi's Crafted World (Switch) at Best Buy as a present for my nephew's 10th birthday. I also managed to pick up LEGO City Undercover (PS4) because I've been meaning to get it.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
May 14, 2002
New York
users.ign.com
Mortal Kombat 11 (Switch)

I thought that this wasn't getting a Premium Edition while the copies for PS4 and X-Box One would, but I found out on Sunday that it would be available on the eShop. I was disappointed that it would only be available digitally, but then I found out that I'd be able to purchase all the extra things that the Premium Edition would offer separately. So I guess that's smart. I can save myself some money in the meantime, although I know that they're doing the same thing for the PS4 and X-Box One copies.

Viper

Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Here's what I just got from Amazon for my PS4:

The Pinball Arcade (PS4)--I was able to get a USED copy in excellent condition. The game works great!

LEGO DC Super Villains--It was on sale for $20 and since my local Best Buy ran out of copies, I just couldn't pass it up because I've been meaning to get it. I'll definitely get the Season Pass later.

Oh, my 10-year-old nephew just got Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) for his birthday and he's been enjoying it a lot. I just hope he doesn't get too addicted to it. I also desperately pray he NEVER plays Fortnite only because it's FAR too addictive!

Reactions: Nick Mick