Anyone share a name with a Nicktoon character?

VeiledHat

Hi, um, I'm Moxy, and, uh, uh, that's Flea!
Sure, we all know about the Nostalgia Critic being made fun of about Doug. But how about you? Do you have the same name as a Nickelodeon character?

I have the same name as Danny Phantom's sister. (Well, technically not his sister.)

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Does Darkwing Duck count as a Nicktoon? :D

If so...

I even had round glasses oh my glob.

(In Dutch of course! My name is not Honker)

Dr.Pepper

I know there was a minor character on Mighty B! named Chelsea. She was Portia's cousin and I'm not sure if she was in more than one episode. Also didn't the title characters of Angry Beavers have a younger sister named Chelsea?

jaylop97

Staff member
I'm pretty sure my name isn't one in a Nicktoon, the only knowledge I have of it ever appearing on a kids show is in a Disney cartoon but even then nothing here.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Technically not a Nicktoon, but I just read this article about Peppa Pig and it reminded me of this thread :p

Woman is Suing the Show

Strangely, an Italian woman is suing the show for the negative impact it has had on her life. The woman’s name is Gabriella Capra and she is suing the show to the tune of around $100,000. One of the characters in the show is called Gabriella Goat. Capra is the Italian word for goat, so the Italian equivalent of this character is Gabriella Capra. The woman says that having an animated goat share her name has turned her into a figure of fun as people have ridiculed her and constantly brought up the character.

https://www.tvovermind.com/tv-news/five-things-didnt-know-show-peppa-pig

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Lawrence Ferlinghetti, former Poet Laureate of San Francisco and publisher involved with Allen Ginsburg's Howl, has died at the age of 101.
I think I kno why Nicktoons brought back older shows, as well as NickRewind, I think it might have something to do with Tooned In. Tooned In is a trivia game show with Nickelodeon cartoons trivia questions.
New page on the RegularCapital Audiovisual Research Wiki: 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK
Ricky Roxburgh, one of the writers for Monsters At Work, said how he isn't thrilled that the show didn't get mentioned that much in the article. He compares the situation to that of Tangled The Series (which he also worked on).

We do have Nickelodeon on netflix thread, I wonder why nobody is using it other than me? It was last active on Nov 2019

Featured Posts