Anyone remember this cartoon?

powerjake

I remember some odd cartoon were some kid goes under his bed and there is a world of living balloon people, That kid has a bully that secretly followed him under the bed.

It came from either the 1980's or 1990's. Does anyone remember this cartoon series?.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Oh Dear God, not Fun in Ballon Land, USA. That movie..... I have no clue why that even exists.....
Thankfully for both of us, that ain't what you're for. Apologies.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Ub Iwerks' 1935 short Balloon Land instantly comes to mind. By any chance, was this bully a talking pincushion?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Version of Twilight Princess was released in North America. I wouldn't be surprised if it was brought over to the Switch as early as this year.
I'm really not sure how I feel about Paramount+.
So there's this magical fantasy land and all the people lived together in peace. But now they're all divided, until one heroine sets out to bring everyone together. What movie am I talking about?
youtube nickelodeon now streaming live: SpongeBob episodes , youtube NickRewind currently streaming iCarly iKiss and iThink They Kissed episodes,
Asa

The Rose parade is planning to return by 2022, a sign that in the next year our pre-COVID life could finally bounce back and the pandemic protocols expire for good.

Featured Posts