Anyone played the Trapped in Hyperspace game?

VeiledHat

Hi, um, I'm Moxy, and, uh, uh, that's Flea!
So, the Trapped in Hyperspace game has been lost media ever since it disappeared when Cartoon Network updated their Toonami page in July 2004. I've managed to find some people over the years who do remember playing it, but they haven't given me details on stuff like how you saved TOM when he was infected by Swayzak in the fifth level.

I've also contacted several people who worked on the game, but they've said nothing on stuff like that (I did get to know what Swayzak's full body looked like, and that the game was a mix of 2D and 3D.)

There is a guy I met who has played it and seems to be legit, but he usually trolls me with some info or they could be just false memories. For example, one of his legit ones was Swayzak having a death animation when you beat the game (TOM absorbs him into a microchip and seals it for good.)

So, for those of you who played the game, do you remember if the fifth stage took place inside TOM and if Sara was the player character there? The guy I'm currently talking to says yes to both of these, but I want to confirm with other people to make sure he's not blindly saying yes to them.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Lawrence Ferlinghetti, former Poet Laureate of San Francisco and publisher involved with Allen Ginsburg's Howl, has died at the age of 101.
I think I kno why Nicktoons brought back older shows, as well as NickRewind, I think it might have something to do with Tooned In. Tooned In is a trivia game show with Nickelodeon cartoons trivia questions.
New page on the RegularCapital Audiovisual Research Wiki: 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK
Ricky Roxburgh, one of the writers for Monsters At Work, said how he isn't thrilled that the show didn't get mentioned that much in the article. He compares the situation to that of Tangled The Series (which he also worked on).

We do have Nickelodeon on netflix thread, I wonder why nobody is using it other than me? It was last active on Nov 2019

Featured Posts