Anyone notice that Krypton (which supposedly blew up) there are alot of survivors.

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

I.R Joey

Yep my face got stuck this way
May 3, 2001
Ratings
A land of no logic aka Ca
Visit site
Let us count.

Superman.

Braniac.

The bottled city of Candora.

Phantom Zone charecters.

Krypto (yes the puppy, RESPECT THE PUPPY :mad: )

and that's just off the top of my head, interesting huh? Oh well see what happens when you don't have a life?

Nightwing

WF Old Man
Apr 24, 2001
Gotham, New York
Hey! You can't keep a good planet down!! And uh...the bad ones on the planet are bound to tag along to sometimes....

Speaking of which, I don't think The Phantom Zone peeps really survived from Krypton's fate. They were in another dimention at the time. So I think of it more as a nice chest of goodies for the writers if they ever want a really interesting story, pitting Clark against someone who can be a real physical threat to him, and share some common traits too.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
1,261 3
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
If you're talking about the mainstream comic, Krypto came from some alternate Krypton accessible through the Phantom Zone. And I thought the bottled city of Kandor was sent to Earth also, somehow. Something tells me I need to brush up on my Superman mythos.

Mar 11, 2017
Ratings
36 1
Memphis, Tennessee
As far as I can tell Superman and Supergirl are the only ones who were actually on Krypton, and therefore the only ones who can be accurately called survivors, at the time of its destruction.

Other characters have originated from Krypton, but where not physically there at the time of its destruction.

JoeMabbon

Autobot Leader
Aug 8, 2014
Ratings
3,427 2
Ark-7
It's like the Jedi Order. They were all wiped out. Until we need some survivors to populate a story.

I give Avatar credit for actually sticking with Aang being the last Airbender for the entirety of the original series.

Mar 11, 2017
Ratings
36 1
Memphis, Tennessee
Not really. Pretty much all of them are dead. Destroying Krypton would not also kill people who are Kryptonian but weren't there. It also makes sense that other members of Superman's family would have the same idea of shooting their kid off into space because again those who are not on the planet cannot actually die there.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...