Anyone have a crush on a fictional character?

VeiledHat

Hi, um, I'm Moxy, and, uh, uh, that's Flea!
I do. It's none other than the character on my avatar, Black Vulcan from Harvey Birdman. Just listen to his voice and tell me you wouldn't find that sexy if you were raised with a double X chromosome (I identify as non-binary now.)

Let's hear from you guys!

Radiant97

Jewel Runner
I have quite a few. My first was either Raven from Teen Titans or Velma from Scooby-Doo, the latter of which establishes my affinity for short-haired girls with glasses. Right now I really love Tangled's Rapunzel because she's such a sweet character, and Butt Witch from Twelve Forever because of her figure and her voice. I don't know what it is about female characters with a deep male voice that I find so alluring, I haven't quite figured it out ever since I started crushing on Dr. Mrs. The Monarch from The Venture Bros.

Spacething7474

Little Deviants is NINE years old now!?!
Minnesota. Or maybe Wisconsin. Or maybe Iowa.
Off the top of my head, the ones I like the most.
  • Finnuala/Dusty (Wishfart)
  • Sierra/Laurie/Beth (Total Drama)
  • Christine (The Mr. Peabody And Sherman Show)
  • Aunt Grandma/Melvin’s Babysitter (Uncle Grandpa)
  • Theresa Fowler (Randy Cunningham)
  • Gloria (Big City Greens)
  • Witchy Simone/Morbidia/Zange (Mighty Magiswords)
  • DNAmy (Kim Possible)
  • That unnamed girl from Inner Workings

Last edited:

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
I thought someone had created the thread similar from what the other user had made a few years back

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Every time this topic comes up it ends badly. Pointing that out early on before the inevitable mess the mods will have to clean up.

VeiledHat

I have quite a few. My first was either Raven from Teen Titans or Velma from Scooby-Doo, the latter of which establishes my affinity for short-haired girls with glasses. Right now I really love Tangled's Rapunzel because she's such a sweet character, and Butt Witch from Twelve Forever because of her figure and her voice. I don't know what it is about female characters with a deep male voice that I find so alluring, I haven't quite figured it out ever since I started crushing on Dr. Mrs. The Monarch from The Venture Bros.
A deep male voice you might like is Black Vulcan's. Just saying.

VeiledHat

For whatever reason, I think I have a crush on the original Birdman (Raymond Randall.) This comes way out of left field because I'm normally attracted to black characters (like Black Vulcan.) I'm surprised at myself!

Asa

I've had a lot of cartoon crushes over the past 9 years.

I remember that I used to have a fictional crush on Trixie from FOP. I thought she was a good character, despite that she was a bit too rude and always rejected Timmy's feelings.

From Danny Phantom, I always had a soft spot for Sam Manson, she seemed to look like the protective goth girl (though she was smug at times).

I also began developing a crush on the Total Drama girls at around 15 years old (Lindsay, Gwen, and Bridgette are my favorites) I still adore them to this day.

Recently, I have a crush on the girls from Miraculous Ladybug (Marinette and Alya are so beautiful).

Honorable mentions: Candace and Stacy from Phineas and Ferb and Wendy from Gravity Falls,

Afi

Several actually from when I was a child in the 90s.

Weekenders - Tino
Sailor Moon - Tuxedo Mask/Mamoru
Toy Story - Andy
Rise of the Guardians - Jack Frost
Prince of Tennis - Ryoma Echizen

Gotta say that I still have a tiny little crush on Ryoma as evidenced by the amount of POT print-outs in my room :anime:

OhMyMyina

Um, I like Brandon and Stella from Winx Club. Interestingly, those are a couple (and I'm a pan girl).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It looks like San Diego Comic Con will once again be virtual, with the event being held from July 23-25. They hopefully plan to have large, in person conventions in 2022, but it seems like a smaller venue will be held in November. In addition, Wonder Con will be virtual again, and be held from March 26-27.

About Butch Hartman's debacle s an artist recently, the dude is so much better than this. At least it's not something like being accused of something like Sexual harassment but, yeah disappointing to say the least.
I'll have to wait for the home release of the Tom and Jerry movie to watch it, but from what I've seen I like the Kayla character's relationship with Tom. It was nice to see a character befriend him before Jerry for once.
Here's a video from both The Watch Tower Database and Kuro The Artist about Dwayne McDuffie.

We are in the Endgame now...

Featured Posts