Anyone else want a Spider-Woman Live Action Series?

What do you think about a Spider-Woman live action series?

• Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea

• Sounds Great

• Total voters

David Lee Cox

Here is an idea for Disney+ Spider-Woman hasn't been on TV for a long time so I think is a good idea to make a live action series of Spider-Woman.

Mod Note: Changed title of thread to reduce confusion

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Well the thing is the rights to Spider-Woman like most every other Spider Man related character belong to Sony who I guess could collaborate with Disney on a Disney+ TV series but I'm pretty sure Sony is still trying to make their own spider Man based series on networks or platforms that generally aren't related to Disney. thus if there is a spider Woman series it would not be on Disney+. honestly though I think you'd first see a more official Spider Woman in a movie then in any sort of show but it certainly wouldn't be one for Disney+.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Well the thing is the rights to Spider-Woman like most every other Spider Man related character belong to Sony who I guess could collaborate with Disney on a Disney+ TV series but I'm pretty sure Sony is still trying to make their own spider Man based series on networks or platforms that generally aren't related to Disney. thus if there is a spider Woman series it would not be on Disney+. honestly though I think you'd first see a more official Spider Woman in a movie then in any sort of show but it certainly wouldn't be one for Disney+.
Actually the Marvel Sony deal only applies to movies. Marvel Studios is free to make Spider-Man stuff for TV, as long as it's only for TV. That's why Ghost-Spider did not appear in the Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors film but has been in the shorts and specials. I know the SW thing was actually on TV first (and still hasn't gotten a DVD release) but the deal is pretty strict. But I doubt a Spider-Woman TV show would violate it.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Actually the Marvel Sony deal only applies to movies. Marvel Studios is free to make Spider-Man stuff for TV, as long as it's only for TV. That's why Ghost-Spider did not appear in the Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors film but has been in the shorts and specials. I know the SW thing was actually on TV first (and still hasn't gotten a DVD release) but the deal is pretty strict. But I doubt a Spider-Woman TV show would violate it.
Not to mention that Spider-Woman isn't directly connected to Spider-Man.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts