Any good lesser known action/adventure/fantasy/sci-fi/superhero kids/all ages cartoons from the last

spyke

Do you guys have any recommendations for any good lesser known action/adventure/fantasy/sci-fi/superhero kids/all ages cartoons from the last 14 years that have not made it to American TV yet? I know of THE 99 (which I haven't seen a full English dubbed episode yet) and GALACTIC FOOTBALL (which is really good in regards to the story, but is so-so to decent in regards to the animation).

Kirben

Maybe Combo Ninos? a lesser known super hero style cartoon series from Jetix.
Also looks like Geronimo Stilton has not been shown in the USA, which is a good adventurous series, based off the books.

perhaps Oban
Oban Star-Racers has been shown on TV in the USA.

Wakfu is pretty damn good Fantasy
Unfortunately Wakfu is French only, I really want to check out that series.

spyke

I think that it is older than 14 years, but there is also the DIABOLIK animated series.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts