"Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Yeah Marvel did this awesome "let's welcome everyone back to the movies" big trailer showing clips of their previous films and bits about upcoming ones and I'm going to hit the highlights of that here based on the new info we got pertaining to the film. What's the info here?

This movie is officially coming out February 17th 2023. Which makes sense since we've been getting pre production and talks of it for awhile but had no official release date so glad to finally get one and hey February is a pretty big date for Marvel movies now. So hopefully this will do better then the last Ant Man movies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Yeah, I have no idea how a random girl would fit into an Ant-Man movie...unless, yeah, they give Kang an original daughter to make him parallel Scott more.
Hmm. Make a bit of an anti-Scott out of Kang. Fits the vein of Marvel Studios and sure to annoy those who have been chomping at the bit for Kang to appear in the MCU. I guess if it's his daughter, she's like of a budding fine arts prodigy but something terrible happens which becomes Kang's thrust to save her, probably using the Quantum Realm's energies... No, feels like the pieces are there but in broad strokes it's too similar to Bill Foster and Ava Starr.

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm. Make a bit of an anti-Scott out of Kang. Fits the vein of Marvel Studios and sure to annoy those who have been chomping at the bit for Kang to appear in the MCU. I guess if it's his daughter, she's like of a budding fine arts prodigy but something terrible happens which becomes Kang's thrust to save her, probably using the Quantum Realm's energies... No, feels like the pieces are there but in broad strokes it's too similar to Bill Foster and Ava Starr.
I wonder if this will at all tie-in to Ravonna being in the Loki show, given her ties to Kang :confused:.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

YOU GUYS!! I was on a Twitch stream with Jordan Todosey (the voice of Willa on Willa's Wild Life) and sent that "Sound Good To You?" video through her Discord server AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED OMG-- And she even tried to do Willa's voice too in the process!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED Y'ALL OMG-
The clip:
I found this tweet from Tom Warburton from April. Why I only discovered it now is a mystery. In any case, the show didn't win the Annie Awards for preschool programming, but here's the acceptance speech for what would have happened if the show did win.

Say NO to Hungary's anti-LGBT law!
My name is Luca, I live on the ocean floor....
The Hungarian anti-LGBT law has sadly passed by the government! And Portugal beaten us 0-3.
Today's addition in Palk Áron 2002's Arts is about Bloo having both feelings.

Featured Posts