Answer a Question, Ask a Question

Latest News & Videos

Deebee

Purple Puma
Apr 21, 2016
Earth
Personally, I'm a little more comfortable when its cool outside. large amounts of heat make me sick and I burn easily.

Do you prefer graphic novels or more "traditional" novels?
Traditional, I'm quite good at visualizing things, and they tend to have meatier stories.

Do you prefer pizza or burritos?

TorchSheep

More of a man than a horse.
Mar 17, 2015
England
EDIT: Don't really have one.

Do you prefer a light-hearted (mainly comedic, not serious) or heavy-hitting (tackling strong subjects) cartoons?

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
Light hearted cartoons, to be honest I really just want to watch cartoons that are mainly comedic and are easy to watch, because the other is really something that makes me want to just question what goes on.

Do you prefer DVD's or streaming?

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
Yes I do, I am Jaylop97 in other forums as well and like always I do like participating in those forums.

Do you speak other languages other than english?

TorchSheep

Mar 17, 2015
England
Which show could you like to see revived, and properly?
Off the top of my head, Teen Titans. Needless to say, Teen Titans Go! wasn't very true to the original, which it totally fine! I would just personally love something like a Season 6 of the original show, if that's what you mean?

Who is your favourite YouTuber?

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
To me Domestic cats bore me personally, however I like Wild cats like Lions as they are wild of course.

What is your favorite number.

TorchSheep

Mar 17, 2015
England
Not any new ones no, the only musicians I really listen to frequently are the Gorillaz. With everyone else it's more of a single song here and there.

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I just realized that I have only been here’s for two weeks and I’m already updated from New Member to Member.
The Teen Titans Go vs. Teen Titans trailer didn’t show Bumblebee, making me think either her stay on the Titans is temporary or i’m overthinking everything.
I wonder what Eddie Fitzgerald's up to...
Finally going to get to watch Shazam today! Can't wait :).