Another Nick Victim

Nickdisk

Originally posted by VashTheStampede
And Nicktoons TV, never heard of it.
its the new digital channel from Nickelodeon :) i think its on Comcast digital & soon to be part of AT&T's TV service :)

Scythemantis

With Soar-Throat Ghost
Originally posted by KingVoracious
see this page---
http://www.nick.com/all_nick/nicktoons/

Zim is cancelled. There are episodes that have not aired, but no more are being made. There are FOURTEEN whole episodes that will never even be produced (they were written, but not animated or recorded)

I can barely read through an entire post or article about its cancellation or angry beavers. Nick infuriates me. They should be blown off the face of the earth.

Invader Dag

SPOOTY IRKEN!!! EH!!!
i`m a resident TAB fan and i found exactly what happend. to clear some stuff up: 1, tab did NOT get cancelled for that one line from the episode bye bye beavers. after the creator got the news that TAB was gonna be canned, they still had to finish the last season. and they started writting the last episode, which was bye bye beavers. but it wasn`t, they stoped it soon after the VA wrok was done. 2, if you go to the downloads section of micahwright.com you can download the mp3 of the voice acting. for any other tab related stuff go to mightyknothead.com and visit their message board, it is under the interact menu. my id is invader dag their also.

oh and about zim and arnold. TAB was canned before zim`s first episode came out. zim got cancelled because nick thought it was inappropiate after 9-11. and they had a problem with the creators want of free will, to do what he wanted with the show. and arnold has been running for awhile, and nick doesn`t keep shoiws much longer than 5 seasons. and if i`m not mistaken aronld has run for 7.

if yo notice, the only remaing nick toons are klasky csupo(ick). and i think nelvana. and if i heard right the fairly odd parents is going to be cancelled this season.

Invader Dag

SPOOTY IRKEN!!! EH!!!
well there has been several petitions in the past but nick just won`t listen. take zim for instence, last time i checked there was 50,000 signatures on the pitition, but nick still won`t bring it back. and Jhonen Vasquez said he will not return, no matter what. would zim be the same without the creator and lead writer??

KoKo

Originally posted by Invader Dag
and if i heard right the fairly odd parents is going to be cancelled this season.

:eek: NOOOOOO!! And I was just beginning to LOVE that show so much! :(

Yuss

Originally posted by Sting chameleon
There are FOURTEEN whole episodes that will never even be produced (they were written, but not animated or recorded)
Actually, thirteen.

~B+:

Nickdisk

Originally posted by Invader Dag
and if i heard right the fairly odd parents is going to be cancelled this season.
i dont think it is :) theres a movie planned - more info here, which has been confirmed by someone who works at the Nicktoons Burbank animation center :)

KingVoracious

Originally posted by Auggie Doggie
The Angry Beavers, about beaver brothers Dagget and Norbert living in a Dam together and getting into all sorts of adventures, has officially been declaired an rebuffed Nicktoon under the same abuse as Invader ZIM (canned in the middle of second season production and other nasty stuff) and Hey, Arnold! (creator was confined to a small range of one network, aka the "Exclusivity Clause", just to keep the show in production).

Why? The final season was and remains and unseen in the US. How come? One line in the series finale (Bye, Bye Beavers), ONE PATHETIC LINE, pissed them off. Here is how it was put:

Micah Wright, a Beavers staffer (who, by the way, also created Constant Payne, a rejected Nicktoon), says that the line poked fun at Nick's practice of earning money from airing constant reruns of newer series, rather than making new episodes of their Nicktoons (which, in itself, is an inane programming measure). As a result, Nick black-marked the whole episode and blocked the last two Season 4 episodes and all of Season 5, while still leting them out to the International Market. Also affected were the reruns, as Nick gave bad time slots to the show to prevent many people from watching it and yanked it off the air last fall without warning.

Nick did all of this just because one measley, medocure, stupid line told the truth.

In my personal opinion, these measures were redicuolus for one inapporpriate line. I mean, the best they could have done was to learn from that line and clean up their mess or even edit it out, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, they had to take the afore mentioned steps and kill Beavers for no good reason.

Put that in a blender with the highly-unortodox ZIM cancellization and Arnold's abuse, via the evil clause, and WHAMMO! You got yourself a shake that will make the drinker want to shut Nickelodeon down for good.

Feed it to K-C (Rocket Power, As Told By Ginger) and Butch Hartman & Co. (The Fairly OddParents), then they will be so outraged, the companies will even sue Nick for the full, un-inturruptable rights to their shows and characters and leave the network for good. Even though none of that is possible, it would be apporiate, right, even a little fun.

Feed it to the viewers and cable companies, and they will be outraged. So much, they will even go as far as to drop Nick and a few of their sister networks from their lineups. Also, the viewers will write lists of Nick alternatives and boycott the network. Sure, the former sound farfetched but fun, like the companies sueing issue, but the latter is very likely and highly possible.

In any case, for all of this, Nick deserves the worst for all their poor programming measures. Well, I heard that they found a bone to pick with Chirstian Groups and some parents over Homo-sexual specials on the network. What can I say (though I'm not sure if I agree with them) but, "one comeuppance (Magnificent Ambersons reference) coming up for Nick!"

As for what to reply, mention what you want, lest it be that my opinion concerning what should happen to Nick is absurd or you agree with me that Nick's measures were wrong. Heck, you can even include both!

I Still say let's boycott & protest against the money huggin' bastard of a Nickelodeon President....Mr.Herb Sannell
What Do Y'all Say?
R U With Me?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts