AnimeDubs Thread

tykroma94

JoJo Parts 1-3, Naruto Shippuden films, and Bleach are all coming to Funimation this month.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
Crunchyroll has just announced that 86: Eighty Six is getting an English Dub!!

This is big news as they passed up on dubbing their last mecha anime in Planet With. Now that I think of it, mecha seem to struggle to get dubs nowadays as Back Arrow still doesn't have a dub. Maybe 86 will reach the same semi-success status SSSS.Gridman got during 2018.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
One of the weirder ways to find out something's being dubbed:
Please be advised that Ocean Media, the producer of the English-language dubbing series Dragon Quest: Legend of Dai has refused to execute a basic minimum agreement that is in full force and effect for work with respect to this series. As such, SAG-AFTRA members are hereby instructed to withhold any acting services for this production until further notice. Please note, accepting employment or rendering services on Dragon Quest: Legend of Dai may be considered a violation of Global Rule One.

Therefore, all SAG-AFTRA members are hereby informed that no member may accept work or appear on the above production. Violating this order may result in disciplinary action in accordance with the SAG-AFTRA Constitution.

tykroma94

Good news! Combatants will be Dispatched is getting a dub and it premieres Tomorrow!!!

Also we have a clip of the dub and I gotta say it sounds like it’s gonna be a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tykroma94

Also Funimation has just announced New dub episodes for this week including New Sk8 the Infinity and Dr. Stone!!

The dubs have be drastically reduced this week considering they was so much dub content last week.

tykroma94

Netflix has just released a English dub trailer for the Sailor Moon Eternal Movies, which premiere on Netflix June 3rd.

tykroma94

More Funimation Dubs coming this weekend and next week with a lot of finales. Also New MHA dub episode tomorrow!!!

tykroma94

Funimation is having a special presentation for the Summer season lineup, Friday June 18th. There’s also a little tease for MHA that day as well.

My bet is that they’ll probably show off an official trailer for MHA Movie 3. I hope they announce some dubs as well.

tykroma94

All New Funimation dub episodes announced for this week including Higurashi, Sk8 and Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki!!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts