Anime Superhero Poll: What video game console do you play on?

Which video game consoles do you use?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Playstation 5 (disk version or digital version)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Xbox One (or older Xbox consoles)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Playstation 4 (or older Playstation consoles)

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • NIntendo Wii U or 3DS (or older Nintendo consoles)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • PC

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
What video game system do you play on?

If you have more than one, you can click on multiple choices above, though you might spell out in the comments which one is your "primary" console.

Share your video game console preference!!

Pooky

Staff member
Wii U and 3DS are my most recent consoles and I don't see myself updating it terribly soon.

I also use GBA, PS2, Wii (for GameCube games) and the Retron 5 fairly regularly and PS3, XBox (original) and N64 ocassionally.

Light Lucario

Staff member
My main console is the Nintendo Switch. I still have my DS and 3DS, but I haven't played them in ages. I usually just gravitate towards the newest Nintendo handheld system since they tend to have games that I really like, especially Pokemon games of course. The Switch is a hybrid system, but I mainly play it in handheld mode anyway.

While it isn't a game console, I do play some mobile games on my phone like Pokemon Go, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links and Pokemon Masters.

Moe

I play Switch most of time and sometime, PC and 3DS (including DS as BC). Rarely with PS4, exception of use as DVD player, also NES and SNES games via NSO and emulation software on Switch.

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I play primarily on my PS4 Pro, my kids primarily play on our Nintendo Switch. I'd say personally I play 75% on PS4, 25% on Switch.

I do still have an original Xbox that I pull out and play on every once in a while. We also have a Nintendo 2DS that the kids take with us on trips every once in a while, though I never use it (the screen is too small on the 2DS).

Ever other old system I've had has been sold or died in years long gone by.

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm mildly curious about the number of people voting "other": is that for cell phones or emulators? Or other systems? Are some of you playing Google Stadia or older systems like the Sega Dreamcast? Remember, if it's older Ninendo or Xbox or Playstation consoles, there are options for those.

Just surprised by the number of "other" votes, that's all.

Last edited:

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I've been collecting video game consoles since the N64 days (though that particular console broke down some years back). I still find the occasional time to play a good old GameCube or PlayStation 2 game, but my primary console right now is the Switch. I get a lot of Fortnite and Smash Bros mileage out of it.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
PS4/3/2/Vita (PS5 coming soon so that me and my older brother can play the respective games we own for the 4 without having to share [all of the other systems he stopped playing with years ago, so they're all mine >:) ]),
Wii U and Wii (og Wii's been moved downstairs for fitness stuff),
Windows 10/7 (10 for Steam and emulators, 7 for disc games we own and non-Steam demos that don't work on 10).

Fun fact, the Wii U and PS3+2 (and eventually the 5 when it and the HDMI-to-Composite cables arrive) are connected to this old, big rear-projection TV from over 15 years ago (as was the Wii before being the U came in).

4:3 SD supremacy

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Right now I've got all three past generation consoles (XBox One, PS4, Switch) plus a bunch of older consoles as well. I would get a XBox Series X but... it'd be easier to see an amur leopard in real life than get one of these unless you want to pay exorbitant prices from eBay scalpers.

Last edited:

the_joker

I've only owned Nintendo handheld consoles, so the Switch would be my first home console (even though it's a hybrid).

Right now, I've only been playing on the Switch. I wouldn't mind playing on the DS or 3DS, but there are so many games on the Switch I want to play that I don't know if I could even go back to playing those other 2 even in the near future.

I am interested in getting the PS5, assuming they become more available in the future. But I'm more than busy enough with the Switch right now, so I can wait.

ATSFGuy

Gameboy Advance SP (Backup Use for the DS's)

Nintendo DS Lite

Nintendo DS XL

Nintendo 3DS

Smartphone (Sometimes)

While there are a few gaming app's on my phone, I mostly use the DS's, no Switch Consoles here

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
I have:

DS Lite
New 3DS
Switch
Super NES Classic edition
Sega Genesis Mini

I used to have a bunch of other consoles like GBA, Wii, and PS2 that I since sold.

Pronto

The PS4 and Switch are my current systems of choice. Next would be my smartphone for puzzles and dragons and delight games. Occasionally I will bring out my Vita, PS3, 3DS and Wii U. I've been thinking about getting into PC gaming so I might buy a steam deck somewhere down the road.

One of the neat things about modern gaming is that remasters, remakes, compilations and ports of certain classic games are always being released. You can download and play games that came out decades ago without the hassle of going into storage to find the console, controller, wires, discs and cartridges. Obviously, not every classic game gets rereleased but a decent chunk of them are readily available.

CeSquared

Currently I play on the Nintendo Switch.
I have also a GameCube and a Game Boy Advance, both not currently using it, but both are working.

^Ce2.

JayZz

I play on PC and mobile only, right now I play free dogecoin games here rollercoin.com/ethereum-faucet where I can test my skills, complete missions and undertake tasks. In this game I can get free coins while playing, it's pretty entertaining. Great way to have some fun and earn extra coins while building mining center.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts