Anime Characters

Latest News

Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
Subject Pokémon

That Ash Ketchum and his age are still kid is 10 year old again in Pokémon the Series Sun & Moon at 2016 from Indigo League in 1997 to XY & Z in 2016 with Episodes, Movies and Specials but he never change to grow up with adult or man or something.

He never change his age turn to 11 year old or 12 year old or something his age.

Really that Ash Ketchum is same person human and same his age 10 year old is still kid so this is bored it.

Because nothing change his age grow up and nothing different new person human without Ash Ketchum.

So should be different new person human and not same old person human of Ash Ketchum with same his of age 10 year old are still kid so bored it and he never change to grow up with adult or man or something

Pokemon Series are supposed be going to end finish of Episodes, Movies and Specials too so why still continue for long time again?

If that Pokemon Series are continued on next seasons coming up then I won't watch it in near future.

Because is bored it same person Ash Ketchum and same his age 10 year old so is supposed be change different new person human and change his age with adult or man or something for grows up.

That Pokemon are not good and that Pokemon is not my favourite anymore now because always same person human of Ash Ketchum and never change grow up with his age 10 year old still kid so never get new person human without Ash Ketchum.

Also that Pokemon Episodes, Movies and Specials are never going to end so always to be continued.

I do not disagree with that and that Pokemon episodes/seasons, movies and specials are supposed be going to end so I do not disagree with that Pokemon are best top and my answer is Pokemon are not best top because is bored it same person character Ash Ketchum and never change his age grow up to adult or man or something that why.

Never get new different new person human and never going to end of Episodes/Seasons, Movies and Specials that why.

Pikachu are same old person pokemon from Pokémon Indigo League to Pokémon the Series Sun & Moon with Episodes, Movies and Specials are so bored it and never different new person pokemon without Pikachu so I do not disagree with this.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
Subject Digimon

I like Digimon are best top and Digimon are my favourite because when I was watch Digimon episode and movie from begin and I see human has different new person human and changed their age when they grow up to adult and man.

My favourite Digimon are best top because there have going to end of Episodes and Movies too then human have grow up and different new person human so I am agree with that my favourite Digimon are best top.

Digimon Adventure the Movie in 1999 and Tai Kamiya's age is 7 year old.
Digimon Adventure Episodes 1 to 54 in 1999 to 2000 and Tai Kamiya's age is 11 year old.
Digimon Adventure Our War Game! In 2000 and Tai Kamiya's age is 12 year old.

Digimon Adventure 02 Episodes 1 to 50 in 2000 to 2001 and Tai Kamiya's age is 14 year old and different new person human name is Davis Motomiya and his age is 11 year old.

Digimon Adventure 02 Digimon Hurricane Landing!!/Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden
Digimentals in 2000 and Tai Kamiya's age are 14 year old and new person human name is Davis Motomiya and his age is 11 year old.

Digimon Adventure 02 Revenge of Diaboromon in 2001 and Tai Kamiya's age is 15 year old and new person human name is Davis Motomiya and his age is 12 year old.

Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 50 in 2027 (25 year later) and Tai Kamiya's age is 39 year old and Davis Motomiya and his age is 36 year old.

Digimon Tamers Episodes 1 to 51 in 2001 to 2002.
Digimon Tamers Battle of Adventurers in July 14, 2001.
Digimon Tamers Runaway Locomon in 2002.
There have different new person human name is Takato Matsuki and his age is 10 year old.

Digimon Frontier Episodes 1 to 50 in 2002 to 2003.
Digimon Frontier Island of Lost Digimon in 2002.
There have different new person human is Takuya Kanbara but I don't know how old is he.

Digimon Data Squad Episodes 1 to 48 in 2006 to 2007.
Digimon Savers the Movie Ultimate Power! Activate Burst Mode!! In 2006.
There have different new person human is Marcus Damon and his age is 14 year old.

Digimon Fusion (Xros Wars) Episodes 1 to 30 in 2010 to 2011.
Digimon Fusion (The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms) Episodes 30 to 54 in 2011.
There have different new person human is Mikey Kudo and his age is 13 year old.

Digimon Fusion (The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time) Episodes 1 to 25 in 2011 to 2012.
Mikey Kudo's is 14 year old and different new person human is Tagiru Akashi but I don't know how old he is.

Digimon Adventure Tri Chapter 1 to 6 in 2015 to 2018 and Tai Kamiya's age is 17 year old and Davis Motomiya's age is 14 year old.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters Episodes 1 to 52 In 2016 to 2017 and there have different new person human is Haru Shinkai and his age is 13 year old.

Also all Digimon have different new person in Digimon Adventure to Digimon Universe Appli Monsters with Episodes and Movie too so I am agree with this.

Agumon (Adventrue), Veemon, Guilmon, Agnimon, Agumon (Data Squad), Shoutmon, Gumdramon and Gatchmon.

Last edited: