Animation on FOX Talkback 2020-2021 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Which show are you looking forward to?

• Total voters

Kevin Mo

orangemo
As such there have been slight changes to the schedule. The 25th is preempted likely for the world series, and thus the Halloween episodes will air on the 18th.

Scheduled episodes for September 27
Simpsons - Undercover Burns
Bob's Burgers - Dream a Little Bob of Bob
Family Guy - Stewie's First Word
Bless the Harts - Violet's Secret

Scheduled episodes for October 18
Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror XXXI (31)
Bless the Harts - Dead Mall
Bob's Burgers - Heartbreak Hotel-ween
Family Guy - La Famiglia Guy

Kevin Mo

orangemo
According to Futon Critic (I don't know why these get in to Futon first and not Fox's press release site first), these are the plot summaries for 9/27 on ANIMATION ON FOX.

The Simpsons - Undercover Burns - Mr. Burns goes undercover as "Fred" at the nuclear power plant and becomes friends with Homer and the gang. Burns implements all sorts of amenities to improve his employees' lives, but a jealous Smithers plots to bring the old, bitter Burns back and destroy Fred.

Bless the Harts - Violet's Secret - Jenny and Betty secretly follow Violet, after becoming paranoid that she's making the same bad decisions they did as teenagers. Meanwhile, Wayne gets sued by Bobbie-Nell.

Bob's Burgers - Dream a Little Bob of Bob - Bob goes on an epic quest to find a misplaced lock box key. Tina attempts to learn a hand-slapping song that everyone can do - but her.

Family Guy - Stewie's First Word - Stewie finally says his first word, and it's a swear. When Lois is shunned by the other moms, she tries to figure out where Stewie could have possibly learned it.

Kevin Mo

orangemo
According to FOXFLASH, these are the plot summaries for 10/4 on ANIMATION ON FOX.

The Simpsons - I, Carumbus - At a museum exhibit of Ancient Rome, Marge and Homer get into an argument about Homer’s lack of ambition. They then imagine a Roman version of what would happen if Homer was more career-driven. (TS-3118)

Bless the Harts - The Last Supper - When a chain restaurant called Lord Lobster moves into a new location right off the highway, Greenpoint and The Last Supper fear they are in danger of financial ruin. After deciding to film a commercial showing off the best that Greenpoint has to offer, Jenny becomes frustrated with her fellow residents’ behavior in front of the camera. (BHR-111)

Bob's Burgers - Worms of In-Rear-ment - Linda tries to take her family to the symphony on free admission night, but her efforts are thwarted by a pinworm epidemic. (BOB-923)

Family Guy - The Talented Mr. Stewie - Stewie "breaks up with" Rupert after learning that he used to belong to Chris. Unable to get over his feelings of betrayal, Stewie decides to take action. (FG-1720)

Kevin Mo

orangemo
Episode summaries for October 11

Lisa stays home from school to explore the wonders of Western art. She appears as Lisanardo, while Bart takes the shape of a French impressionist, Homer and Marge as Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo, and Maggie as a warrior Cupid in the all-new "Now Museum, Now You Don't" episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Oct. 11 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3121) (TV-PG D, L, V)

When the Ladies of Greenpoint hire Jenny to help run their gala, Jenny's desire to fit in leads to a strain in her relationship with Brenda. Meanwhile, Betty looks into cosmetic surgery after becoming self-conscious about her age and Wayne takes Violet to his new job as a window washer in the all-new "My Best Frenda" episode of BLESS THE HARTS airing Sunday, Oct. 11 (8:31-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BHR-112) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Bob agrees to be the temporary chef at the Fischoeders' new nightclub. Meanwhile, the kids get a hold of a stock tank and decide to throw a pool party in the restaurant basement in the all-new "Copa-Bob-bana" episode of BOB'S BURGERS airing Sunday, Oct. 11 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-1002) (TV-PG D, L, V)

When Peter injures himself and a family of squirrels in a chainsaw accident, Chris and Stewie take in one of the injured rodents to nurse it back to health. Meanwhile, a chiropractor fixes Peter's injury by realigning his spine - and restoring him to his "true height" of 6'5" in the all-new "Boys & Squirrels" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Oct. 11 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1802) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Kevin Mo

orangemo
Crappy Death Day

The table read can be accessed here: [video=youtube;uaopMS_MepI]
Please join r/blesstheharts over at Reddit for a discussion of the episode and table read of episode 206. The episode is scheduled to air the week after Thanksgiving, according to showrunner Andy Bobrow. Co-writers are Rich Blomquist and Lauren McGuire. Director is Michael Baylis. Ken Jeong (Community) and David Herman (Bob's Burgers, Futurama) guest star.

I thought it was pretty damn funny. Far better comedy than the first season. Not an actual review yet though.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Both "Le Corn Maze Of Doom" and "Too Cute To Spook" are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick "Too Cute To Spook" to move on. The next matchup is between the Elena Of Avalor episode "The Return Of El Capitan" and the Vampirina episode "Dia De Los Muertos".

Watch Herman The Mice On The Go!
I think twitter social media posts seems to be more advantages... I have a bad feeling, that some or few twitter posts can be containing bully message of racists, I don't know maybe it's best for me to leave twitter, it's just not worth it if people express opinions, or someone maybe politics...
Today's Ollie's Pack episode: second half episode beginning has two sick friends but not the main plot
Remember when Ben Bates criticized the animation of the recent Marvel cartoons when he talked about his Captain Marvel cartoon that wasn't picked up? Well, here's a drawing he did of Hawkeye.