Animation Domination on FOX 2023-2024 Season Talkback (Spoilers)

Orange Mo

orangemo
[Grimsburg pilot]

Say! Remember “Murder Police?”

...No? I don’t blame you.

That was 10 years ago, when FOX first tried an adult animated detective sitcom. Cancelled prematurely and couldn’t be sold anywhere else. 13 episodes down the drain!

So what’s different about Network Attempt, Number Two? Well, besides actually airing... this series has the success of Jon Hamm to cling onto!

Admittedly, I’m not as amped about Hamm securing this voiceover lead as I would’ve been several years back. Mind you, the writing shown in the trailer also just wasn’t making me laugh.

•• “Everywhere you go, crime follows!”

“Uhh, you say that like it’s not super cool.” ••

^ The joke FOX was most proud of hammering in.

Should be noted as well: I’m pouring one out for Stroker & Hoop yet again. They were the first to do many of what’s shown here.

Feels like a good few is borrowed from Stroker, albeit the tone certainly is different.

Stroker & Hoop had the liberty of being as raunchy and hilarious as possible while riffing buddy cop media.

Grimsburg’s already guaranteed to be working on a much tighter and more watered down leash, but it also appears they’ll be brewing up some extensive narrative. Which, to their credit, isn’t something Animation Domination typically takes stride in.

Marvin Flute (yes, that’s what they’re going with) is divorced just like John “Stroker” Strockmeyer. The relationship with the ex-wife and the single father/son dynamic repeats about the same, except Marvin wants his wife back.

Now if I’m judging this thing on its own merit, I was left disappointed. What they showed was hardly tickling the funny bone any which way.

For this channel, the approach is at least more innovative than *shrugs* Krapopolis, but it’s still shooting for play-safe lowbrow comedy before actually wanting to impress.

It’s at least a trivial achievement that a show like Grimsburg can now exist on this hot trash network. Whether or not they go far is out there, but hey. The last one didn’t even make it.

My most damning criticisms for Grimsburg are as followed:

1.)
That. Same. Art style. It’s an instant groan the second you first see it.

Hate how this gives plenty more fuel for stupid people to take all of adult animation as a whole, and yet again go “WHY DO DAE ALL LOOK LIKE DISSS??!?!!))!!?”

You could say it’s on you for thinking remotely anything from this block is meant to show a proper standard, but still. We are now in the year 2024, and even the adult cartoons aiming for genre-bending still have to look exactly like the last few Brickleberries that got canned.

2.) I knew I’d have something to say about the talking skeleton. Oh well.

If they keep him a simple gag character without making him overbearing then there’s no problem. It’s just a cynical way to present an anthropomorphic staple that this show doesn’t even need.
I've watched six episodes so far it's not good but really hoping season 2 is where they step up and really improve. Some shows just start out rougher than others. Krapopolis is actually decent though. I'm enjoying it way more than expected.

Though I would like to know your thoughts on all the newer Fox toons that you've seen. I think they came out with six in the past few years (Bless the Harts, Duncanville, The Great North, HouseBroken, Krapopolis, and Grimsburg, with the Hoagie Bros coming in 2025).

[classic swim]

SwimShady
Though I would like to know your thoughts on all the newer Fox toons that you've seen. I think they came out with six in the past few years (Bless the Harts, Duncanville, The Great North, HouseBroken, Krapopolis, and Grimsburg, with the Hoagie Bros coming in 2025).
I’m done with Grimsburg as of now. I only gave HouseBroken one watch because of one Sunday it was on, and it didn’t surprise me how much it wasn’t for me at all.

AD is just generally disappointing for my tastes. Sit Down, Shut Up was one I kinda wanted to succeed and that’s as dead as 2009 disco.

LinusFan303

Squeak
I think the recent Krapopolis episode, "Eclipse" was the best episode of the show, though it felt like a season finale episode. This is a show I really only have on in passing, before waiting for Bob's Burgers and now just having on to have on. I say it felt like a season finale because of the stakes of how they think the eclipse is going to be end if things if they don't fix it. It was somewhat funny. Still not sure on the show, still might be a show I watch waiting for something else , not something I seek out on demand or something.

Grimsburg's "Murder on the Splurt Express" was alright. I do like how the answer of how the guy died worked well. I do hope as the show goes on they improve on Marvin and Stan's father son relationship, there was some good hope here, I think it would be tiring if the show didn't grow him as a character. I hope there's an understanding that they can have an animated show on FOX where a character can grow without a status quo locking them in. Still not sure on this show either, but I guess I'm still watching.

Orange Mo

orangemo
I’m done with Grimsburg as of now. I only gave HouseBroken one watch because of one Sunday it was on, and it didn’t surprise me how much it wasn’t for me at all.

AD is just generally disappointing for my tastes. Sit Down, Shut Up was one I kinda wanted to succeed and that’s as dead as 2009 disco.
The Great North is actually solid. It's been renewed for a fifth so they're clearly doing well. Bless the Harts was underrated. Krapopolis it's too soon to tell but it's been getting better.

I heard good things about sit down shut up but never watched.

@LinusFan303 The episode had prod code 113. It was supposed to be the season finale until Fox had to pull more episodes out because of the strike affecting the main four shows.

Orange Mo

orangemo
Man, that Simpsons episode this week was one of the best episodes I've seen this season, if not the best one. I really liked the nod to Primal even though I haven't really watched it. The storytelling of the primitive Simpsons and how it ties to the actual episode was great. I thought it was a random thing considering the plot starts with the kids learning about the ice age but it all ties back to that and builds naturally into the plot. It's not just one of those that executives wanted to shoehorn in just cause they think people want it. It actually serves a purpose and serves it incredibly well. This wasn't one of those "Simpsons did it" stories like we've gotten a lot of in modern Simpsons either which is a plus in today's expectations. They actually use Marge being a mother right here not like a lot of some of the other episodes where she feels out of place in her actions. She really has a lot of love for her "special little guy" and you can tell. One thing that's actually shocking is that this episode of Simpsons has been hands down better than all seven episodes of Grimsburg. Really does show that when the team has some good ideas they really can still put on a good show.

The Great North had a solid run of the last three episodes. They're leaning more towards Bob's early days and it's gotten way funnier this season too. I'm really enjoying season 4 and it is the best thing on Fox Animation currently.

Krapopolis had a decent outing this week. I like the episodes focusing on the gods more than Tyrannis being a king. The subplot was fine but didn't really add a whole lot except fill time. The main was solid.

Grimsburg was better than last week but even then it's still not funny. The subplot was actually decent though. I like seeing more of the "raised by bears" thing and it isn't just some silly thing that was brought up in the first episode and forgotten about. Plus it's nice seeing that the mom cares for her kid even though they're like total opposites naturally. The main was alright. The best part was probably the montage where the killer getting to experience camp again. My patience with it is starting to get thinner but with seven episodes and none at least I can say are like "wow that was pretty decent" is kinda sad. The problem with Grimsburg is it has a lot of "in your face" humor and that takes away from the comedy. That "in your face" thing is clearly trying to emulate Family Guy, but old Family Guy did it in funny, creative ways. That's a problem with the new Family Guy and American Dad too is they have a lot of that and it's just not funny at all.

Simpsons definitely won the week, no contest.

LinusFan303

Squeak
The Simpsons "Clan of the Cave Mom" was pretty great, I liked how it used the idea of a pre-historic setting as an allegory for the modern day story. Marge being a protective hunter mom and Luanne being portrayed as a threatening wolf. It was well animated and did it's job without taking away from the story and episode. Marge going hard to the bat for Bart was sweet and very fitting for her character, but she started to go to far and was doing more harm and it was good that Bart helped her realize that. I like how she and Luanne end up putting aside their differences. The Homer getting killed scene surprised me, it was bit more gory and violent than I expected in a non Halloween episode, but it got the allegory through well. Too bad they didn't reconcile Homer and Marge in the episode, that just kind of got dropped. But yeah, it was well done.

Krapopolis "The Majors" Giving a little more gods in the show ,isn't a bad idea, i laughed at how they had a bunch of gods of different mundane things. Liked Salt, he was pretty fun and glad he kept his kind heart. They still kept the Tyrannis does a introduce a thing we have in modern times to people thing too, and it was kind of funny too. Not a bad episode.

The Grimsburg episode really didn't hold my full attention this time, wasn't as invested in Marvin's but it did give a little more into the back story of Harmony being raised by a bear and having her bear mother be there.

@LinusFan303 The episode had prod code 113. It was supposed to be the season finale until Fox had to pull more episodes out because of the strike affecting the main four shows.
Thanks, and makes sense they probably had some of season 2 done already since everything was ordered early.

Zorak Masaki

It's interesting how straight they played the primitive Simpsons stuff, no jokes or gags at all.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
I watched The Simpsons episode today and I loved the homage to Primal. Episode was good too.

Also, I have been enjoying Krapopolis so far, I think the show is getting better with each new episode. Hope it gets renewed for another season.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
I watched The Simpsons episode today and I loved the homage to Primal. Episode was good too.

Also, I have been enjoying Krapopolis so far, I think the show is getting better with each new episode. Hope it gets renewed for another season.
I think Krapopolis got 3 seasons before it started airing.

[classic swim]

SwimShady
[Lifeguard Meg]

Hmm.

Well, it ultimately became uninteresting the second the real motive was to have an awkward “Peter and Meg touch mouths” plot.

And then you got Brian & Stewie’s coffee shop thing being relentlessly boring from start to finish. They really had to drag in Principal Shepherd at his raspiest because they practically had nothing else the entire episode.

They’re running out of material for their cancel mob schtick too. Seriously. Who’s actually going to bat for Abbott Elementary? Why’s that being added to the “Family Guy is jealous” fire?

Quagmire shutting down Woody Allen was one smirk. That was one thing they timed right.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Man are The Simpsons "Clan Of The Cave Mom" and Family Guy's "Lifeguard Meg" such polar opposites. I know that's a weird thing to say without context since yeah clearly both obviously have very different plots without really much connection but I meant how one is actually really interesting, takes risks, tells a story, focuses more on character then just bombarding jokes and you know will likely be remembered more overall then the other that is pretty much one of the most safe by the books and cliched stories their series has done, somehow feeling like a weird outdated throwback but also a nothing burger whose even admission of it's laziness isn't even interesting.

Seriously "Lifeguard Meg" literally feels like Patrick Meighan went "Hmmm so what's like a job one of the Griffins hasn't had? Uhhhh oh hey Meg hasn't been a life guard before right? That will fill jokes oh and hey people like it when Brian and Stewie own something so uh... coffee shop. Okay let me think of like 10 related life guard jokes and coffee shop jokes that are pretty much just the associated stereotypes fans will get of those professions and that should do it." Like seriously was there any other point of the Brian Stewie plot other then jokes about coffee shops? And yeah yeah FG has always been super gag heavy but like even the first few seasons of the revival at least TRIED for something associated with a larger story point. Here random gag gets them the job, apparently they don't know how to make coffee (which like... why in the hell would you even want to own a coffee shop if you can't own coffee) so Brian just steals Folgers but oh know White Gary Cole Principal Lewis from American Dad... I mean Principal Shepard finds out but then everyone likes them but then random scandal and they're fired anyway. Like yeah just there to throw in an assortment of gags and like sans Brian being obnoxiously pompous and Stewie being sort of gay they really aren't like offering any personality differences either. Like it's gone beyond how they started out; even in the later 2010s at least Brian was more the idiot to play off Stewie's more snarkiness but now like there isn't really any difference between them really so yeah sans "well people seem to still like these characters together" what's the point of these team ups.

And then there's just the mish mashed nonense of the Meg plot. I know the show doesn't have any firm rules or feel but did someone get the vibe of "wait are we really mocking or giving Meg a lot of the buisness still? Oh well going to do it here" cause this felt super Meg meanspirited which we haven't had in awhile. Which again maybe if they went somewhere interesting with that idea but people make fun of Meg for giving Peter CPR making it seemed like they kissed but like... since when was that even a thing people seriously in this world commented as being like kissing at all and who is it even really making fun of for that? Just felt "okay got all the life guard jokes out of the way and guess we need Chris and Lois to have some more lines so involve them more" but again felt pointless. Even the idea of Meg calling out "Dad you've said you'd be nice to mek like 5 times by now and it never happens" ending still has a cop out but not even a good one and just another "oh was this just a dream" sort of gag regardless because like FG still thinks that one is funny. There's just nothing to this at all and if it's a sign the show is really out of gas (regardless of Seth trying to claim otherwise) and getting this death time slot let's hope it really stays dead this time. Then again sometimes a show can get out of such an uncreative rut and do something great again...

Which yeah ties to the Simpsons because man oh man "Clan of the Cave Mom" was a really good ep. And you know I appreciate how though there were jokes (the reason Lisa ratted out Bart for his concert, Homer deleting apps as he loves them vibrating in terror, "appreciate those few days I pretended to be your friend because you had good concert tickets" and Milhouse admitting Bart's one of the only people who actually WANTS to influence Milhouse) how serious they took this one. You would think especially with the Primal esque Cave Mom bits they would have a lot of cave man related jokes or even sight gags but know the reason they had those bits was to showcase an ancestral sort of fury Marge had boiling within her and how it was useful in caveman's time but doesn't translate to the modern era. And even more impressively how this is one of the episodes that actually has Marge go through an arc and really showcase the worst of her character but in a believable interesting way. As the good parent her actually forming this frustration over Luanne insulting Bart and then wanting to protect and raise Bart up becoming an even worse influence was actually really well handled and I am glad the show framed it just as HER issue. Like much as we love the classic era even stuff like "Scenes From A Class Struggle In Springfield" wouldn't push Marge to these extremes and showcase it's something she has to grow from. As much as it does seem like it pains Julie Kavener to do that voice I have to admit between stuff like "Pixilated and Afraid" or "Iron Marge" the Marge focused episodes now are some of the most interesting because there's still so many places you can take and use her character and do cool stuff with it. Seriously how is this a better thought out episode involving the Simpsons and VanHouten family then "A Milhouse Divided?" Probably because like the best modern episodes it always makes sure to keep that focus going and not have pointless diversions while still giving fun moments for the characters.

So yeah really great Simpsons episode one of the best if not the best of the season... Family Guy just sucks though easily one of it's worst this season.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
The Simpsons "Clan Of The Cave Mom"

I was not as bowled over by that as many fans were. I actually liked the stuff between Marge and Luanne. But the Primal stuff? Ugh. We'll get there soon. I promise.

I HATE Luanne Van Houten. But when she basically threw in Bart's face what a lost cause and bad person he was, I liked her a little more than I did before that. Ironically, the thing that sets off the conflict, the unforgivable thing that causes Marge Simpson to lose her famous rationality, resonated with me for being true. And it was refreshing to me an adult said it to him. That friend of Homer's played by Michael Rappaport who HATES him is somebody else I dig, but his hatred is a bit irrational, so as awesome and funny as it is, I don't take it seriously.

That awful and TRUE thing Luanne said? She meant every word. Which I appreciated the hell out of.

Great character moments for Skinner and Agnes, and Nelson and Milhouse too. It's just solid all the way around there. And I like that Ms. Peyton IS still a semi-regular despite voiced by Kerry Washington. I like that the show is serious about having her become a part of the main cast.

Now the Primal stuff. The stuff people are raving about.

I hate Primal. I've ALWAYS hated Primal. Even episodes I gave a decent review to, I hated on some level. I saw the Pilot, hated it, and said to myself, "Come on, it's Genndy Tartakovsky. You can trust him." That level of naivete and idiocy is totally on-brand for Matt Zimmer, and probably the real reason I watch as much crap as I do. Did you hear Primal is coming back for a third season? I won't be watching it. I'm sick of watching TV that punishes me for having the gall and audacity to watch it. That pisses me off, believe it or not. I'm done with that crap.

Do I sound a little rage-filled to you? I assure you my anger is rational, and done after being repeatedly punched in the face by that show. It's not rage if you come by your anger honestly.

And that's the thing about Marge. Is it possible she got so mad because she knows deep down, Luanne is right? If so, she's mad at the wrong person. I wouldn't even be taking the blame for Bart about that. But if I were her, I'd give serious weight and concern over the fact that despite her love, despite the fact that Homer treats Bart like a real person and is a good father, that Bart is an amoral sociopath who enjoys causing and pain and suffering because it amuses him. I would not be mad at Luanne in that scenario. I'd be like, "Oh, my God, other people can see that too? Homer, I think we need to talk about Bart."

I liked the drama at school. But the Primal allegory during it left me a bit cold. Which is appropriate because Primal does too. ****.

The Great North "Judy Presents: The Staircake"

I think the resolution was very nice, and well-thought out. But the truth is I hated the episode before it. I hate any TV episode where the major tensions and conflicts are due to a mixture of stupidity and apathy. It annoys me. It sure makes Ham very sympathetic having to put up with his awful family. But that's not good tension, especially for a show that usually tries to portray the Tobins in a positive light. It felt a little mean.

Which means I didn't feel the episode. **1/2.

Family Guy "Take This Job And Love It"

The James Bond parody was all right, but really, the other stuff was not.

Seriously, I hate that Fox Animation is so into these stupid trilogy episodes. Outside of Treehouse Of Horror, Anthology Of Interest, and Family Guy Viewer Mail, they tend to suck. Surprise! This episode sucked! I don't get why Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, and The Great North are so invested in this crap. I notice American Dad never does it. Another one of the reasons American Dad is a way more solid show than Family Guy.

Here's something sad. Peter tries to make fun of Donna being M in a racial way, but says standards have changed, and he's not allowed to make those jokes anymore. I'm not gonna say those jokes were ever funny. But saying them, and then saying "Ulp, we can't say that anymore," makes them unbearably sad and pathetic. And I am not just leveling this feeling of pity to Peter for making the bad joke. But at Seth MacFarlane for not understanding immediately buying back a joke like that is a comedy dead-end. Family Guy specifically once made fun of how terrible that is in the Magic Johnson training video in one of the Star Wars Specials. "Nah, but they WILL be trying to kill you," was done because buying back a bad joke is far worse than simply not having the good sense to not tell it. We didn't need MMM,HMM, and we aren't better off for Peter not getting a laugh with it. It's weird the show thinks Peter will spin comedy gold out of Magic Johnson's turds.

But besides that, the format blows. *1/2.

Family Guy "Lifeguard Meg"

I thought it REALLY sucked. And I guess the reason I thought it sucked isn't because the premise was gross. It's because it wasn't, and it was acting like it was. It was no big deal. I think the Sethverse has a lot of very weird and sexual ideas about ordinary things that have nothing to do with sex. And the show could argue it's finding the humor in it. But they are making up a "humorous" situation out of whole cloth so it's not actually funny. There is no truth to what they making fun of. It feels lazy. And yes, the exact same kind of writing I push back against in my own work.

In a TV show that isn't desperate for plot ideas and running on fumes, Meg saving Peter's life would be a nice thing. And Family Guy is why we aren't allowed to have nice things.

And let me be frank. We as an audience deserve nice things. We don't deserve to be insulted in this way and treated like the studio audience to Married... With Children. Family Guy can take ANY normal and even cool premise and cynically find a way to say it's dirty and sexually shameful. I don't respond to that. If it was necessary or truthful, I might. But it's stupid and reveals more about the writers' dysfunction rather than Meg's.

I really wish Meg had been allowed at the end to just not forgive Peter. When she's like "We've had this conversation before and nothing ever changes," I'm like "Why SHOULD she forgive him?" Do the writers think I will think less of Meg if she stands up for herself? It's a weird concern because Meg is right the Total Reset Button will be hit anyways. Not only does Meg need not forgive Peter THIS week, she doesn't need to forgive him EVER for the show to still work. And it's crap like that that really annoys me and makes me sad.

There were a couple of decent jokes, but I don't feel like mentioning them or complimenting them right now. The show is doing very wrong by the audience simply because it's run out of episode ideas. And honestly, I think when it comes to stuff like this this, and MANY of the incestuous plots the show has been using over the past couple of years, it's fine to go back to the drawing board and think up something else. Just because a writer had this weird and gross idea, doesn't mean it it didn't need to be immediately shot down in the writers' room, but also complete production instead. I resent it. As an audience member whose humor is not actually trashy, I hate when Family Guy panders to that. Especially because I love the show when it's smart, (and it IS a lot of time). But the fact that it's also stupid and gross at times which is why my love for it always has an asterisk next to it.

Not happy. *.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The News Team's Magmaster12 just posted a new review on the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Review: “Grimsburg” Season 1: Dead on Arrival"​

Grimsburg-1.webp

"For the past decade, Fox has had a lot of trouble finding its next big animated hit. It’s now been 13 years since Bob’s Burger debut and up until recently with the success of The Great North getting a third season it almost feels unnecessary to take a risk of doing another adult animated show that is focused on a family.

However joining the lineup with Krapabolis, Bob’s Burgers, The Great North (and of course, The Simpsons), we now have Grimsburg. A show about a shlubby detective returning to his hometown which is the show’s namesake. The Detective, Marvin Fluke (played by Jon Hamm), a gruff divorced detective who is dedicated to his job and has a hobby involving miniatures, which I can only guess might be some sort of send-off to Twin Peaks because this show loves the weird = funny jokes.

The premise involves the town of Grimsburg having a sort of murder mystery of the week as the show tries to parody every police procedure cliche in the book, but unfortunately never has anything intelligent or groundbreaking to say. In short, this is more of a turn-off your brain and watch show. This can work to a certain extent, however the show’s comedy is equally terrible: rather than draw jokes out and let them sink in we get a terrible approach where it’s just one joke after another. It reminds of the old Mel Brooks movies where I’m not sure if anything is funny because the writers are trying so hard to make you laugh, in turn it just results in failure."

Read the full review here.

Orange Mo

orangemo
Grimsburg was alright. I will admit I laughed at one joke and smirked at a few. Krapopolis' worldbuilding is becoming a lot better. Simpsons was eh but I liked the commentary. The Great North was great. Some good messages and quite funny throughout.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
The Simpsons "Night Of The Living Wage"

Classic end credits. A rarity in 2024.

Apu and Sanjay cameoed. The show would have been better off just dropping them entirely.

I think Homer and the kids ordering food is unforgivable enough. Him turning in a shill against the union is even worse.

I felt the resolution was too pat and stupid, but at least the show put in the barest legwork to give Homer the stupid idea. It's also nice for Marge to fondly tell him nobody makes bigger mess than he does.

The electromagnetic fried MMMM from Homer was funny, but the real gut-buster was Lisa being her father's daughter and MMMM-ing the Tofu dish (I can't spell it).

If that chicken had actually died at the beginning, the episode would have lost me. That was TOO dark.

I laughed at the ending Wiseguy narration that Marge always brought up Homer's betrayal in every fight afterwards. But did he have to say "for the rest of their marriage"? That frame puts it into question. Even after episodes like tonight, it never should be.

I like that it's the expense of the cartoon that is the last straw for the workers. They are pissed off for the right reasons.

The politics of the episode are hamfisted, and too easily worked through. It's ALWAYS been a problem for this show, even in the early years, and that weakness has never improved. ***.

The Great North "Bear Of Beeftown Adventure"

I liked when Carissa described her type.

Dirt saying she had 60 years of gay backed up was funny too.

Good moments between Beef and Wolf too.

Nice episode. ***1/2.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Family Guy "Fat Actor"

Tell me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me Peter's speech at the end was a defense of casting Mike Henry as Cleveland. If Seth and his writers felt that strongly about it, they could have kept Henry. The fact they knew it was actually insulting makes Peter's speech here let us all know how insincere they have always been about the subject.

Stewie running away from the decent red carpet question was SO freaking apt in this same episode.

My favorite bit was Stewie's "Oh no. Oh no." Which ends with him discreetly taking the phone and saying "I'll take that, dear." It's the "dear" that cracks me up. I love when Stewie talks like an old lady.

Peter's poor performance doesn't really strike me as the real issue. It's who would want to see this movie in the first place? Honestly, that question could be asked of a LOT of movies that suck and save Hollywood a bunch of time and money.

Peter's "pranks" on the set seem to be a pointed critique at George Clooney. I am shocked Clooney has never been taken down by MeToo. I think Peter hit the issue correctly in an earlier episode: "It's funny because you're handsome." If Clooney looked like Jerry Seinfeld he'd never work again. That sort of pisses me off.

The episode pushed some buttons, but ultimately I think it landed on the wrong side of things. Not the first time the show has done that. **1/2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts