Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Pinky, Elmyra, and the Brain, and Tiny Toons on Hulu

Latest News & Videos

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,153 42
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
Last edited:

AnimaniacNutso

Sep 4, 2017
Ratings
451 1
I would love to get Hulu to watch these shows. I would love to watch Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, and Pinky and the Brain on my phone wherever I go, just like I do with Jungle Cubs, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, and 101 Dalmatians: The Series on Amazon.

I still remember when I watched Tiny Toon Adventures on Nickelodeon around 6AM. That was the first of the 5 WB/Amblin shows I saw and for a few ones the only one I saw.

wonderfly

Shaking things up a bit
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Ratings
953 16
Springfield, MO
Further investigation shows Hulu also now has "Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish", "Tiny Toons: How I spent my vacation", "Tiny Toons: Night Ghoulery", and "Tiny Toons: Spring Break Special"!! :)

EDIT: Awwww...but further investigation reveals Hulu doesn't have "Tazmania", "Histeria", "Freakazoid", "Road Rovers", or "Duck Dodgers". :(

AnimaniacNutso

Sep 4, 2017
Ratings
451 1
Further investigation shows Hulu also now has "Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish", "Tiny Toons: How I spent my vacation", "Tiny Toons: Night Ghoulery", and "Tiny Toons: Spring Break Special"!! :)

EDIT: Awwww...but further investigation reveals Hulu doesn't have "Tazmania", "Histeria", "Freakazoid", "Road Rovers", or "Duck Dodgers". :(
I noticed that a lot of the Taz-Mania episodes haven't been available legally since 1999 on Cartoon Network, as WB only released 26 episodes on DVD

DeanBurrito25

Jan 15, 2009
Ratings
715 4
mattdeanart.com
I don't think it's been stated enough how much of a power move this was on Hulu's part. Netflix had the rights to Animaniacs but they let it slip through their fingers. (They were also initially going to have the reboot if I'm not mistaken.) Along with the service's already abundant library of TV programs, Hulu is really gaining an edge over the competition.

Anyway, I can finally binge the original series since it left my Netflix watchlist before I had a chance to start. :D

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
Ratings
2,902 41
This development, along with Hulu being available on Switch, has made me know for a fact that I need to return to it. Couldn't be happier, really.

Especially after I found out the rare Night Ghoulery and Spring Break specials are on there, too. Apart from an obscure VHS of the former, those two haven't seen any official home media release, so this is a dang big deal to me.

The only downside is that the DVDs I have for Animaniacs and Pinky & the Brain are now kind of worthless.

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ratings
143 13
Ohio
Eventually I'd like to see all non-DC WB cartoon shows on the Boomerang SVOD service to make things easier for fans of WB animation

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
Ratings
2,902 41
BTW the copy of Night Ghoulery uses the same master as the Fox and Hub airings, with that odd hybrid intro instead of the Nightmare Before Christmas parody.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

wonderfly

Shaking things up a bit
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Ratings
953 16
Springfield, MO
Hulu Support will ask their content team if they could get Freakazoid on Hulu. The only Steven Spielberg/WB cartoon that's missing.

"The only"? See my post above. They need to add on "Tazmania", "Histeria", "Road Rovers", and "Duck Dodgers".

Unless those weren't "Steven Spielberg presents" cartoons.

Still, they are part of the 90's "WB TV Golden Age of cartoons" era. EDIT: Well, it was the early 00's, for Duck Dodgers.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ratings
1,571 12
New York
"The only"? See my post above. They need to add on "Tazmania", "Histeria", "Road Rovers", and "Duck Dodgers".

Unless those weren't "Steven Spielberg presents" cartoons.

Still, they are part of the 90's "WB TV Golden Age of cartoons" era. EDIT: Well, it was the early 00's, for Duck Dodgers.
No, Spielberg didn't produce those shows, but Ruegger did work on Road Rovers and Histeria!

I think Hulu's deal is with Spielberg and WB rather than just WB in general. I think those other shows could end up on the Boomerang app.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.