An interesting article on that unpopular Ana-Lucia

Latest News & Videos

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 22, 2001
Brick, NJ
To be honest, Ana-Lucia really has started to grow on me... she's not that horrible of a character. At least she's not running around every episode screaming one particular phrase over and over and over and over again til you really wanna kill her ;)

Discloner

Spooned to death
Jan 8, 2002
Burlington, VT
www.ANXtoonami.com
Colin said:
To be honest, Ana-Lucia really has started to grow on me... she's not that horrible of a character. At least she's not running around every episode screaming one particular phrase over and over and over and over again til you really wanna kill her ;)
Here, Here! I think Ana-Lucia has been a heckuva' lot more tolerable as of late then she was initially. She just seems entirely more sympathetic to the people around her (ie Last night's "I pushed your button" to Locke).

Then again, I never really hated Ana-lucia to being with. Her backstory really helped me feel for her character. I just didn't like her as much as the main cast. :p

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long