Amphibia News And Discussion Thread

StellaMagic

According to this website, the new episodes will air on Saturdays at 9:30am, following new episodes of Big City Greens at 9:00am.
I think After the Rain will have something to do with Sprig and Polly's mom. I looked up the phrase and it involves emotional trials.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Log-lines for March.

Saturday, March 6
Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney Channel
Amphibia “Night Drivers/Return to Wartwood”
(9:30-10:00 a.m. EST)
“Night Drivers” – Ignoring Anne’s and Hop Pop’s warnings about the dangers of night driving, Sprig and Polly stay up all night to drive the family home.

“Return to Wartwood” –After realizing they forgot to get anyone a gift from Newtopia, the Plantar’s come up with a risky plan to keep the town from finding out.
TV-Y7

Saturday, March 13
Amphibia “Ivy on the Run/After the Rain”
(9:30-10:00 a.m. EST)
“Ivy on the Run” – Fed up with her mother’s strict rules, Ivy devises a plan to run away.

“After the Rain” – Anne asks Hop Pop to retrieve the music box, bringing some long-buried secrets to light.
TV-Y7

Saturday, March 20
Original Series – Tentpole Episode Premiere on Disney Channel
Amphibia “The First Temple”
(9:30-10:00 a.m. EDT)
Marcy, Anne and the Plantars travel to an ancient temple that could hold the key to getting Anne and Marcy home, but only if they can survive the temple’s deadly challenges.
*Haley Tju (“Big Hero 6: The Series”) returns as Marcy.
TV-Y7

Saturday, March 27
Amphibia “New Wartwood/Friend or Frobo”
(9:30-10:00 a.m. EDT)
“New Wartwood” – Intent on winning over Wartwood, Marcy makes a plan to improve the town.

“Friend or Frobo” – Desperate for fun, Polly breaks out and finds an unlikely new friend in the process.
TV-Y7

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Word of caution for Amphibia fans on Anime Superhero:

The upcoming episode "Night Drivers/Return to Wartwood" aired February 16 on Disney Channel Greece, Middle East, and North Africa, and someone on the internet managed to leak the entire early airing! Please be careful when browsing for Amphibia-related stuff online, and remember to watch the United States premiere of said episode on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW in order to support the show's crew and creator.

ShadowBeast

Word of caution for Amphibia fans on Anime Superhero:

The upcoming episode "Night Drivers/Return to Wartwood" aired February 16 on Disney Channel Greece, Middle East, and North Africa, and someone on the internet managed to leak the entire early airing! Please be careful when browsing for Amphibia-related stuff online, and remember to watch the United States premiere of said episode on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW in order to support the show's crew and creator.
You really didn't need to put this in a spoiler tag since you didn't give anything away about the episode. But thanks for the warning.

zoombie

So

Yuggan is still alive. Well that just adds more to the Sprig's mom theories.

Korra_Fan

Wait, is that an actual fan theory? Because if so, it's a really, REALLY stupid one. Sprig is a frog, Yuggan is a newt. There has been no evidence presented that inter-species relationships are a thing in Amphibia, nor does it seem likely that a newt could even give birth to a frog even if they were a thing. Also, from a dramatic standpoint it kind of sucks out all the emotion of that scene where Sprig talks about how his mother died before he ever knew her. Fan theories are fine but they have to hold some basis in logic, otherwise they're just conspiracy theories.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I only hope for the best outta this show going forward after seeing that promo, so don't disappoint me, Amphibia. Please and thank you. You've done well up to this point, but still.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
I only hope for the best outta this show going forward after seeing that promo, so don't disappoint me, Amphibia. Please and thank you. You've done well up to this point, but still.
Of course due to the theme song takeover we know now that we're missing out on a possibly better version of the show centered around Sasha: -D.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
The description for True Colors is too much. Hope there's some surprise left when we view it.

Wonder if we'll incidentally get Marcy's version of the theme.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts