Amphibia News And Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Chevistian C

Jan 7, 2017
Mexico
madamepomdrawsstuff.wordpress.com

Amphibia
Created and executive produced by Matt Braly (Gravity Falls), Amphibia chronicles the adventures of Anne Boonchuy, a self-centered 13-year-old who is magically transported to the fictitious world of Amphibia, a rural marshland full of frog-people. With the help of an excitable young frog named Sprig, Anne will transform into a hero and discover the first true friendship of her life.

Attachments

Last edited:

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
There is something interesting from Twitter that may be interesting for us. I believe that this may be the name of the series.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
New Milford, NJ

Amphibia
Created and executive produced by Matt Braly (Gravity Falls)
, Amphibia chronicles the adventures of Anne Boonchuy, a self-centered 13-year-old who is magically transported to the fictitious world of Amphibia, a rural marshland full of frog-people. With the help of an excitable young frog named Sprig, Anne will transform into a hero and discover the first true friendship of her life.
Well I'm sold.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Oh look, it’s a show Steve Hullet mentioned being produced before it was officially announced!

Also, although I can’t upload pics of it atm, the characters from the show appear on Disney TVA’s history wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015
Interesting. I don't know if I'll like it, but I'll hold my judgement.

Last edited:

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Newington, CT, USA

Amphibia
Created and executive produced by Matt Braly (Gravity Falls), Amphibia chronicles the adventures of Anne Boonchuy, a self-centered 13-year-old who is magically transported to the fictitious world of Amphibia, a rural marshland full of frog-people. With the help of an excitable young frog named Sprig, Anne will transform into a hero and discover the first true friendship of her life.
...yeah. Some of us have heard that before. However, only time will whether or not this ends up being the genuine article.

To put it another way, they say that's what the show is about, but only time will tell whether or not that's what the show really is about...

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
The one thing that I find it particular was the art style, it looked almost similar to that of Billy Dilley, except its a little more smoother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
Not sure how much this concept will win me over. It looks really cool though.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
I'm getting Wander over Yander vibes from the art direction, and some designs. Other than that the main character's personality may sound like a mix bag to me right now but hopefully they will be fun.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
It kind of reminds me of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, but with better art. I hope the animation will be good.
I hope the cartoon overall will be good. Honestly I’m looking more forward to Owl House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StellaMagic

Nov 18, 2006
Virginia
I'm looking foward to both shows. I wonder what the villains will be like. I hope they will be as mysterious as Toffee. I love guessing.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner for this Media Brackets competition is Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars, which got 4 votes. Quack Pack got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone for participating. The article is next week.

So, this is fitting. Also, why does this meme only go until September?

Here are the most notable South Asian voices.
The 2015 Fantastic Four film was released 5 years ago today.
Kitschensyngk wrote on Harley's profile.
Who do I contact over at Popgeeks about server problems? I've having difficulties accessing the server to update my website.