Allspark now combined with eOne.

Latest News & Videos

Aug 18, 2019
Bakersfield, CA United States
So....Hasbro announced its plans for 2020, which included a reformation of its entertainment businesses. (which includes Allspark and eOne) This included a new Brand Blueprint, new licensing deals and many more. This means that Allspark and eOne are now combined. The combined division (now called eOne) will now have access to Hasbro’s IP as well as distribution sales, location experiences among others. Paramount will continue their existing multi-year film deal with Hasbro. (which will be now under eOne)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"Kim Possible: So the Drama" is 15 years old.

There will be a Sesame Street airing Tuesday night at 7:00. It's airing on PBS , HBO, TBS, TNT, Tru Tv, Boomerang, and Cartoon Network. The special airing in the latter two is surprising, but not as much. There was a preschool show that aired on the channel in the 1990s called Big Bag, which had Elmo guest star in an episode.
back when the Harvey Weinstein allegations happened i remember saying "well i'm not surprised he's known for being a jerk to certain movies particularly in his treatment in animated movies he acquired and is known for re-cutting live action flims behind director's backs."
They are still airing New Episodes of Max and Ruby???