Allison of Astra: Prerelease Thread

Latest News & Videos

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
Last October a demo for an upcoming Platypus Comix series appeared at Portland Retro Gaming Expo. Today we reveal its name, the demo itself, and the first public image of its title character:

allison.png

Allison, the character you play as, is a small six-year-old with the ability to travel through dimensions. Allison is also a complete brat who sees no shame in taking whatever she finds back with her. She's always on the hunt for treasure, or whatever she defines as treasure. Woe to those who get in her way. You should see her collection back home....if you knew where Astra was.

More will be revealed about this series in the coming months. In the meantime, you can find the demo link hidden on the main page (if you need a hint, Allison's forehead is a pretty large indicator). Play the demo and see how many treasures you can track down!

I should note that Allison is the only character from the series that appears here...all other named characters were actual people, and guests of PRGE, in case you aren't familiar with them.

ALSO: Stranger Things Season 2 1/2 returns next week! It's been several months since the last installment, so I'd suggest you go back and re-read everything up to the current page. The story will be continuing from there.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently re watching Even Stevens on Disney+. I always loved the chemistry between characters Louis and Ren Stevens, imo.
Many people around the world in the past few months, on Twitter "complete the phrase" games:
X is the best time/a good time to get the latest Flash Player
WOO HOO!!! Sonic is getting a sequel!! What would you like to see in the sequel? I hope that the sequel focuses on Sonic and Tails' growing friendship with each other since that's a major part of the series. Also, it would be great if either Metal Sonic or Knuckles appeared in the sequel, depending on what story they are shooting for in the sequel.
I’m on a Bug Girl kick again, but now I can’t help making comparisons to The Fly(1986). This desperately needs a fanfic in that vein.