Alien vs Predator Unrated: Worth getting?

Batmex

Avengers Assemble!
739642h.jpg

Cool boxart tough.

Tapout

The cover is definately cooler and since I only spent six bucks on the original release I'll probably end up picking it up.

Hades

Personally, I felt the movie was decent, but the extended version just makes it so much better. Kind of like DareDevil's DC (just not as detailed in the additions as DD had).

Batmex

Avengers Assemble!
RogertheShrubber said:
Maybe we will get thirty more seconds of deleted scenes in this specialer special edition!
Haven't bought it yet but box says it has 8 minutes:p

Personally, I felt the movie was decent, but the extended version just makes it so much better. Kind of like DareDevil's DC (just not as detailed in the additions as DD had).
The violence and gore are more graphic then?

Spider-Man

Batmex said:
The violence and gore are more graphic then?
The violence is more graphic but it's done through the use of CG blood which looks pretty terrible. There are a couple instances where it is not too bad but the majority of the time it's just poorly done. Some of the new character scenes do help in a build up towards the first big action sequence but it's not a major improvement.[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] With the exception of a few shots the blood sometimes doesn't even 'stick' to the object or person that it is on. It seems like a pathetic attempt to make a PG-13 film (and it's clear it was always intended to be no matter what Anderson claims) a little more unrated after the fact.[/font]

Knight

Emerald Knight
I think I will keep my money in my pocket on this one since I bought it the first time around.

g_UnIt_GaNsTa

|||||||||DRINK|||POWERADE |||||
Batmex said:
Haven't bought it yet but box says it has 8 minutes:p
Well if it's anything like the old director's cut those eight minutes will be
set in 1904 with one man, one alien, one predator, a not-so-vague reference to H.G. Wells, and no dialogue!

Spoilered in case you think the crappy extra scene on the old DVD will BLOW UR MYND!!!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts