"Agent Elvis" - Netflix Animated Series News & Discussion

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Variety reports an animated action-comedy series featuring Elvis Presley as a secret agent is in development for Netflix.

Netflix, on the 42nd anniversary of Elvis Presley’s death, announced that it has ordered the adult animated action comedy series “Agent King” from Priscilla Presley and John Eddie. Authentic Brands Group, Sony Pictures Animation, and Sony Pictures Television are also partners on the show.
In the forthcoming series, “Elvis Presley trades in his white jumpsuit for a jet pack when he is covertly inducted into a secret government spy program to help battle the dark forces that threaten the country he loves — all while holding down his day job as the King Of Rock And Roll,” according to the streaming platform.
Co-creators Presley and Eddie will executive produce the series. Jerry Schilling will serve as a consultant. Mike Arnold (“Archer”) will serve as showrunner, writer and co-executive producer. Fletcher Moules will serve as supervising director and co-executive producer. Elvis’ wardrobe for the animated series will be custom-designed by John Varvatos, who will be a consulting producer on the series. Authentic Brands Group’s Jamie Salter will serve as executive producer, while Marc Rosen and Corey Salter will serve as co-executive producers.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts