Adventure Time - News & Discussion Thread

Eldorado

Banned
I see Steven lasting as long as Adventure Time will.

Maybe even slightly longer. I don't know why Neoplan Dan thinks they won't do a sixth season. All they said was is that they don't whether or not they'll be a sixth season. But considering the show's ratings here and in foreign countries (#1 Kids Show in France) and the merchandise sales even CN wouldn't be that stupid to cancel the show.

As for Gumball, Adventure Time did well without Pendleton Ward whose to say Gumball won't be different?

ShadowBeast

As for Gumball, Adventure Time did well without Pendleton Ward whose to say Gumball won't be different?
It all depends oh who's in charge when the creator leaves. Both Spongebob and Fairly OddParents suffered when their creators left. Though FOP suffered even more when it's creator came back (I guess it was when certains writers left that caused the real harm).

Eldorado

Banned
It all depends oh who's in charge when the creator leaves. Both Spongebob and Fairly OddParents suffered when their creators left. Though FOP suffered even more when it's creator came back (I guess it was when certains writers left that caused the real harm).

Then we'll just have to wait to see who'll take over once Ben leaves (IF someone will take over)

Lanmanna

Not be to rude, but He didn't ask you anything, he's only asking Eldorado.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Do people WANT it to last that long? We saw the decline AT had (*cough* BREEZY *cough*)"

Unless the first part was for everyone and we was only referring to Neoplan and Eldorado.

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
"Do people WANT it to last that long? We saw the decline AT had (*cough* BREEZY *cough*)"

Unless the first part was for everyone and we was only referring to Neoplan and Eldorado.

He didn't ask me

ShadowBeast

The question is, do people WANT it to last that long? We saw the decline AT had (*cough* BREEZY *cough*), it wouldn't be much fun to see SU go through the same.
Adventure Time decline wasn't as bad as many other shows that went downhill (SBSP,FOP,Johnny Test,etc) and part of Adventure Time's decline was that the episodes started having so many mentally messed up episodes which led to Orgalorg. But I think that was just the direction the writers went with for the show and the show has been improving. Besides I don't consider Breezy one of the bad episodes.

Not be to rude, but He didn't ask you anything, he's only asking Eldorado.

When did I become Eldorado?

MDawg

Nerfariously planning
Title card for an episode set to air in tthe US in November courtesy of King of Ooo.

jaylop97

Staff member
So its going to be one of those origin stories the one that shows a little more of what happened to the humans, It sounds interesting.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Since it will be my birthday in 2 days' time, I've decided to virtually slice my profile picture as a birthday cake and give 12 slices, one is kept to me, one to Bloo and 10 slices to my favorite AS members.
I've been playing a ton of "Pac-Man 99" on the Nintendo Switch lately. Still can't seem to get above Rank #30 in a match....

EDIT: And yes, I'm enjoying it more than "Super Mario Bros. 35".
I just love the reactions to this comment, with some people playing along and others being like "Wait, what?"

I'm one of those Star Wars fans that never hated the Prequel Trilogy and felt it got more hate than it deserved. It wasn't perfect but neither was the Original Trilogy and I felt it did have its strengths.
This is my research on Ben 10 Make It Fast.

Featured Posts