Adventure Time - News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Eldorado

Banned
May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
I see Steven lasting as long as Adventure Time will.
Maybe even slightly longer. I don't know why Neoplan Dan thinks they won't do a sixth season. All they said was is that they don't whether or not they'll be a sixth season. But considering the show's ratings here and in foreign countries (#1 Kids Show in France) and the merchandise sales even CN wouldn't be that stupid to cancel the show.

As for Gumball, Adventure Time did well without Pendleton Ward whose to say Gumball won't be different?

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
As for Gumball, Adventure Time did well without Pendleton Ward whose to say Gumball won't be different?
It all depends oh who's in charge when the creator leaves. Both Spongebob and Fairly OddParents suffered when their creators left. Though FOP suffered even more when it's creator came back (I guess it was when certains writers left that caused the real harm).

Eldorado

Banned
May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
It all depends oh who's in charge when the creator leaves. Both Spongebob and Fairly OddParents suffered when their creators left. Though FOP suffered even more when it's creator came back (I guess it was when certains writers left that caused the real harm).
Then we'll just have to wait to see who'll take over once Ben leaves (IF someone will take over)

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
The question is, do people WANT it to last that long? We saw the decline AT had (*cough* BREEZY *cough*), it wouldn't be much fun to see SU go through the same.
Adventure Time decline wasn't as bad as many other shows that went downhill (SBSP,FOP,Johnny Test,etc) and part of Adventure Time's decline was that the episodes started having so many mentally messed up episodes which led to Orgalorg. But I think that was just the direction the writers went with for the show and the show has been improving. Besides I don't consider Breezy one of the bad episodes.

Not be to rude, but He didn't ask you anything, he's only asking Eldorado.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
When did I become Eldorado?

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
So its going to be one of those origin stories the one that shows a little more of what happened to the humans, It sounds interesting.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here are the most notable South Asian voices.
The 2015 Fantastic Four film was released 5 years ago today.
Kitschensyngk wrote on Harley's profile.
Who do I contact over at Popgeeks about server problems? I've having difficulties accessing the server to update my website.
Chowder grew up 10 years ago today August 7, 2010 and would pave the way for C.H. Greenblatt to grow as an animator. He had it rough in the 2010’s but he would create Harvey Beaks and Jellystone.
Both "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold" tie with 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. It was really hard, but I pick "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars". Now the final matchup is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Quack Pack".