Adultswim is kinda progressive once you think about it.

Latest News

PapaGreg

Drinking my sorrows
Nov 1, 2013
Ratings
1,491 8
Its the only network I can think of that has 4 animated series with black mcs(Boondocks, Black Dynamite, Mike Tyson, Jellies) and it has 3 shows where one of the leads is LGBPTQ(Rick and Morty, Ballmastrz, Superjail)

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

May 17, 2006
Ratings
New Jersey
Please tell me you're kidding. Why has the media brainwashed this generation into thinking of everything in terms of social and political activism? It's been getting progressively worse for the past few years.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,635 7
Framingham, MA
Don't forget Black Jesus. That show was entirely subversive and progressive simply for the fact that it had a weed-smoking Jesus follow all of the Biblical teachings and impart God's correct messages to His followers. Fundamentalists would probably have less to hold against the show if it were truly mean-spirited. But it had actual heart. When Jesus does a sermon in the neighborhood, he thinks nobody has listened to him. Then a little kid walks up to the table, and discards his gun there, and I'm in tears of joy. That was the entire point of the show in one moment. And I don't imagine any other network putting that show on the air.