Adult Swim week 2 thread.

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Toonheads is--

--a series of three classic shorts, usually Looney Tunes or Merrie Melodies, with a theme. Last night was "Our Man Sam", and all three showed Yosemite Sam. Now unless they're giving us uncut WWII-era shorts and blackface caricatures, how does this qualify as "adult"? :sigh: At least they aren't doubling up on Space Ghost showings....

Lachesis

The one with the tape measurer
Jun 30, 2001
Visit site
I was under the impression that there were at least five music CDs released for Cowboy Bebop. At any rate, I've been able to find two versions of The Real Folk Blues in MP3 form. I think the extended version is listed under a different name, possibly See You Space Cowboy.

Leaping Larry Jojo

Searching for a map
May 10, 2001
Ratings
Jojoland
Visit site
Re: Toonheads is--

Originally posted by DR. BELCH
--a series of three classic shorts, usually Looney Tunes or Merrie Melodies, with a theme. Last night was "Our Man Sam", and all three showed Yosemite Sam. Now unless they're giving us uncut WWII-era shorts and blackface caricatures, how does this qualify as "adult"? :sigh: At least they aren't doubling up on Space Ghost showings....
Ah, my lack of cable and satellite is showing. Toonheads is obviously something that is familiar on CN, though since I don't get it anywhere, it passes under my nose.

Naturally, they won't show anything offensive like blackface caricatures or any possible Japanese insults. If they did, then it's redundant, since CB would still be a better option.

IIRC, The last time CN pulled something off the air was a bunch of Freakazoid episodes after Princess Di was killed. They did that for a year!

First Batman Beyond Unmasked and now this...

*Sigh* So much for CB on TV, at least for a while...maybe a long while...

Curses...curses...CURSES...curse those terrorists!!! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0