Adult Swim on iTunes: Quick Question

Latest News & Videos

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
For those that have bought episodes of Adult Swim programming on iTunes, does anybody know if they are uncut? By that I mean, do they contain the material that was edited from the DVDs?

For instance, are the Space Ghost: Coast to Coast episodes "Chambraigne", "Hipster", "Joshua", "$20.01", and "Cahill" as they originally aired (with Al Roker's appearance, the "Just a Gigolo" song, William the King of Imagination, the Ultra 7 footage, and the song "Money", respectively), or the edited versions from the DVDs?

Similar threads

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

According to zap2it, it appears all Nick channels on Sat Jul 25 will air Christmas episodes/specials
And the winner of this matchup is "Crossover Nexus", which got 5 votes. "The Power Is Yours" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between "Monster Party" and "Let's Meet Sonic".

So, I'm not sure where I should mention, but I want to talk about it. I was trying to update episode 2 of TOTS and episode 17 of The Rocketeer with Tara Strong and Steve Blum's respective credits (Tara as The Adorable Meter and Precious's Mother and Steve as Ivan The Strongman and the Ringmaster), but they're never accepted. What should I do?
Me:sees treehouse with Paper Mario
Me(again):eek:oohh, I wonder whats gonna happen..
Sees game reveal
Me: this is... A bakugan game!? Based on Battle Planet!? How...how..
My emotion of rage:Pls,do not put toxic Bakugan comments,or banning me,its just my opinion.
I like Bakugan,but only Battle Brawlers continuity,and i don't like Battle Planet insead.
And the winner of this matchup is "Heroes United", which got 4 votes. "TGIS" got 1 vote. The next 2 matchups are the 4 main crossovers for OK KO, which are split into 2 parts. The first half covers "The Power Is Yours" and "Crossover Nexus".