Adult Swim International News Thread

AdrenalineRush1996

The Canadian channel is starting to show signs of weakness. Corus isn't matching the U.S. premiere schedule for originals anymore. Tender Touches Season 3 is MIA as was last night's Decker special. Robot Chicken season 10 is still running at the same time, though.
I have a feeling that they're doing this as not wanting to be like their US counterpart.

RegularCapital

TNT Comedy (Germany) Mid-To-Late September 2020 Highlights

New Show: Primal, airs from 23rd September, airing Wednesdays at 10.20pm.
Rick and Morty Season 4 (German Dubbed), airs Mondays at 10.40pm.
New Show: Close Enough, premieres 23rd September, airs Wednesdays at 8.15pm.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

TNT Comedy (Germany) Mid-To-Late September 2020 Highlights

New Show: Primal, airs from 23rd September, airing Wednesdays at 10.20pm.
Rick and Morty Season 4 (German Dubbed), airs Mondays at 10.40pm.
New Show: Close Enough, premieres 23rd September, airs Wednesdays at 8.15pm.

Well, that's good news.

RegularCapital

More Info Regarding Adult Swim on OSN in the Middle East:

WarnerMedia Introduces Adult Swim To The Middle East Through OSN, available from Thursday 12th November.

Content will include season 1 of Primal and all four seasons of Rick & Morty, Seasons 1 to 5 of Samurai Jack, Seasons 5 to 10 of Robot Chicken and Seasons 3 to 6 of The Venture Bros. More shows will be regularly added to the OSN platform. OSN will also be launching two pop-up channels in 2021, with Adult Swim content. Warnermedia Introduces Adult Swim To The Middle East Through Osn

SpongeBobFan2004

More Info Regarding Adult Swim on OSN in the Middle East:

WarnerMedia Introduces Adult Swim To The Middle East Through OSN, available from Thursday 12th November.

Content will include season 1 of Primal and all four seasons of Rick & Morty, Seasons 1 to 5 of Samurai Jack, Seasons 5 to 10 of Robot Chicken and Seasons 3 to 6 of The Venture Bros. More shows will be regularly added to the OSN platform. OSN will also be launching two pop-up channels in 2021, with Adult Swim content. Warnermedia Introduces Adult Swim To The Middle East Through Osn

So that means that WarnerMedia MENA (Turner MENA) may discontinue its partnership with beIN channels and moving to OSN (when HBO has a preexisting deal and [as] launching there)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm watched the Godzilla vs kong trailer
He made a 6 hour video talking about every Simpsons episode.

I am 24 years old today.
I pick the voice actor for Spiderman. Guess who.

I finished the final issue of Gilda And Meek (Gilda And Meek #33 "Dark Child: Part Two: The Pilot, Un-Iverse #47) today. I had been planning it for 30 years, and it ended exactly the way it did in my fifteen-year-old head. This is a milestone I NEVER expected to reach. Huge day for me.

Featured Posts