Adult Swim International News Thread

Latest News & Videos

Mc123

Aug 19, 2017
Maybe it will resume on another channel, if Canada's regulations regarding [as]-esque content on kids channel will tighten.
Seem unlikely that it will tighten.

As far as I know, if Corus discontinue the Adult Swin block. Then it might just be a hint that the new Adult Swim Canada won't be held by them anymore. It wil probably be Bell, Rogers or a suprise third option.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Canada
This might mean that AS is headed for another Corus network. Adult show laws on Canadian kids channels have not been relinquished yet.
You're likelier to see fewer regulations on content than that happen.

Ragin' Ronic

Dec 18, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Actually, [as] Canada is about to become it's OWN network...

O.O

Reactions: Red Arrow and Ryan

Cartoon Ruler

Dec 11, 2011
Galloway, NJ
Actually, [as] Canada is about to become it's OWN network...

O.O
I feel this topic is worthy enough to become its own thread.

But wow, this is surprising news. I wonder if they'll finally bring the newer AS shows and Toonami there.

EDIT: Already made the thread!

Last edited:

BlooMac

Mar 2, 2009
Bulgaria