Adobe Flash Memorial Thread

Palk Áron 2002

Maniac of the 2000s' Hungarian cable channels
Welcome to the Adobe Flash memorial thread. You can discuss your memories with Flash games and list the games you've played until its ultimate ending on 12 January 2021.
flashthreadintro.png

I experienced Flash for the 1st time in Spring 2007. Below here is a list of select Flash games I've ever played.

Prior to Flash's total disappearence, I downloaded 52 SWF files and an older version of Flash Player (version 11) to keep my nostalgic feelings running. Flashpoint doesn't want to work properly, while Ruffle runs games in a not so smooth performance.

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
Used it back in school, when it was still Macromedia Flash.

Some versions of Flash would let you export games & programs as .exe files.

Flash is still around, but under a new name, & not as a browser plug in.

F150Dog

I vastly remember that many streaming services require flash plugin to play video and Netflix required Silverlight to play contents before replaced with HTML5.

I play flash games in late 90s and early 2000s.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

This cell was owned by June Foray.

Today is officially my 19th birthday!
The birthday thread is not updated since RegularCapital's birthday. If someone wants to greet, go to that thread.
Asa
Finally started playing Mario Sunshine on Nintendo Switch after many years.

I never got to finish the whole game as a kid, so I'll be able to finish it for the first time, ever :D.
So, the new Crispy Chicken Sandwich at McDonald's is just a glorified and more expensive version of the McChicken...without mayonnaise. But wait! If you pay more for the DELUXE Crispy Chicken sandwich, you CAN get mayonnaise :rolleyes:
harry580 wrote on ShadowBlinky's profile.
hey, I like your profile pic because Horton hears a who is my favorite movie

Featured Posts