about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

BillK15

It looks like nick.com website is dead.. Now the episodes you may have to watch on the mobile devices, android, iphone.

Nickelodeon Shows, Games & Apps for iPhone, Android, Roku and More
In addition, the games section are just apps for you to download and surprisingly, Avatar, Korra, Sam and Cat, Fairly OddParents, iCarly, and Victorious are back on the website (not sure about the app) but their pages are nothing but their descriptions.

kanc

In addition, the games section are just apps for you to download and surprisingly, Avatar, Korra, Sam and Cat, Fairly OddParents, iCarly, and Victorious are back on the website (not sure about the app) but their pages are nothing but their descriptions.
also the videos is you have to download for it.

And upside is you can view tv schedule for 2 weeks

JTOONSAnimation

Wow, now the only thing you can really do is look at the TV schedule, they really want you to watch linear TV only.

Has anyone seen any possible updates to the app?

kanc

Now when I'm using Nick app, I think almost all episodes when I play, it's having the issue "OH NO! Nick has stopped working. Please try again." Then I click reply button, but it's still having same problem. I think they're going to add more content maybe couple of days later?

But is anyone else also having same error issue on the app?

Toons Fan

Now when I'm using Nick app, I think almost all episodes when I play, it's having the issue "OH NO! Nick has stopped working. Please try again." Then I click reply button, but it's still having same problem. I think they're going to add more content maybe couple of days later?

But is anyone else also having same error issue on the app?

I'm not having any issues with the Nick app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

never mind, as of now, now the Nick app is working for me though

kanc

some of the old videos of old shows on Nick app have some freezing issues, I wonder why is that?

kanc

In the new "Nickelodeon everywhere", any mention of a computer or Nick.com has been removed.
The promo did not mention the removal of nick.com site.
They did make confusion in promo in end copyright is 2017 instead of 2018, and they showed cable subscriber: one is xfinity even though this cable is not there anymore

JTOONSAnimation

The promo did not mention the removal of nick.com site.

No, I just meant that in the promo they usually say "More Henry Danger on your laptop", and show a laptop or desktop in the background. Now it's not in the promo anymore.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I think NickJr.com will be going the same way soon. Every video from Nick Jr. on YouTube just mentions to visit the Nick Jr. App for full episodes.

kanc

The first episode of Abby Hatcher is now available on nickJr.com

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I wonder what the new nick.com means for Nick's international sites. The previous design was being rolled out, and nick.com's pipeline of videos and games used to feed Nick's international websites. :/

kanc

the old shows like Sam and Cat, Victorious, and others you mention does have description on nick.com, but the app STILL doesnt have these

Mr.O

Wow! I just went to Nick.com because that's usually where I go to watch Rise of the TMNT. Just found a skeleton of a website there, and honestly thought they were having some massive shutdown. Fortunately, I came here and quickly found out what's going on. Unfortunately, its all some stupid app promotion gimmick.

Will something like this actually help in the long run though? It seems like killing a completely functional part of your body to promote another would be quite cannibalistic. I have no interest in getting the app at the moment. Nor do I want to watch it on a mobile device. I know some people legitimately prefer this, but was that any reason to lobotomize the website?

Either way, I hope its temporary. I'll probably get the app eventually though.

kanc

Nick app now has added Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty, and has added first episode for free in public "Purrfect Party; Anubis Newbie"

kanc

as of Fri Feb 1, Nick added Valentine episodes for some shows, even I'm surprised they added Game Shakers episode "Babe Gets Crushed" What not surprising was last Christmas, they didn't add Game Shakers episode "A Reggae Potato Christmas"

As of yesterday, due to superbowl that aired last Sunday, Nickelodeon added the episode in public: SpongeBob - Secret Box; Band Geeks in the app

kanc

I have now checked nick app, and unfortunately Star Falls show has been removed, gone, I think it started last week. I'm not surprised now that Star Falls are not on the app anymore

The only shows that are not airing on TV anymore but already on the app: Paradise Run (only last 10 episodes of season 3 available), Mysticons (only few episodes, but just not rotating), Bureau of Magical Things, Keep It Spotless, I Am Frankie, Rabbids Invasion, Massive Monster Mayhem

Last edited:

kanc

I've noticed that School of Rock as disappeared from the website, too. :(
school of rock already wasn't on nick app to begin with, and I just now updated on the first page.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts