about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

kanc

Some episodes on iCarly on app version on mobile devices seems to be problems, like cutting off the ending, but the online nick.com site for iCarly doesn't even have any problems.

whoisretro

Henry Danger has been added back to the Nick app and website. Also, iCarly is now on the Nick website after only being on the app.

Theagames10

The premiere of Dino Fury was yesterday, and still no Nick page was made for it at all yet.

Also, Nick has the episode on the site... but it doesn't actually go anywhere but to a "Page not found" Nick page.

kanc

The premiere of Dino Fury was yesterday, and still no Nick page was made for it at all yet.

Also, Nick has the episode on the site... but it doesn't actually go anywhere but to a "Page not found" Nick page.
nick.com now has added latest episode of Power Rangers Dino Fury, but was added into Beast Morphers page, same with nick app though

Theagames10

There is an update to the Nick page situation...

Nick is "in the process" of making the page...

The page is currently not ready yet, since it shows "Are You Afraid Of The Dark" on it, but they are getting there.

mgid_arc_content_nick.jpg

The app also shows it, and the app is even more in the process, showing this:
EvabSLHXUAAdKMG

kanc

And the Beast Morphers episodes were already removed from nick app, and on demand, and nick online site.

Also KCA 2021 and The Barbarian and the Troll have been added to nick app

Last edited:

kanc

Also Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years has been added to nick app page

kanc

The Lost Signal episode was placed on nick.com Beast Morphers site, but not for Dino Fury nick.com nor on nick app of Dino Fury

Theagames10

The Lost Signal episode was placed on nick.com Beast Morphers site, but not for Dino Fury nick.com nor on nick app of Dino Fury

Also something small, Nick has not replaced Beast Morphers with Dino Fury in that dropdown when you hover over "Shows" on the site:

bm still there.PNG

kanc

Also something small, Nick has not replaced Beast Morphers with Dino Fury in that dropdown when you hover over "Shows" on the site:

View attachment 286187
And the episode "Lost Signal" was removed from Beast Morphers page and moved into Dino Fury page for nick.com and app.
Drop down on nick.com still has Beast Morphers but only a clip.

Also Drama Club has been added to nick app and nick.com

kanc

Baby Shark's Big Show has been added to nick app on mobile devices

kanc

Drama Club episode 2 has been added to nick app and nick online site

kanc

Nick.com site and nick app has added Big Time Rush page with only season 4 episodes available, including 2-part Big Time Dreams (but in separate episodes instead of one hour merged movie).

Big Time Tour Bus episode was not included for some reason.

Last edited:

kanc

Ok... the episode 3 of Drama Club now available on nick app and nick online site.

So wait.. it seems that Nick press release issued that Mar 13 was going to release digitally nick.com and app and that it will air on TV on Mar 20, I'm only assuming first episode to do those, but really didn't know that subsequent episodes were released one week earlier than it does on TV.

@Ghostbuster did the Nick press release say that subsequently episodes for Drama Club will release one wk earlier? I'm only assuming only the first episode to do that

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@kanc Odd! The press release only talked about the first episode. They didn't mention anything about the subsequent episodes, although it did sound like they would be premiering on TV rather than online.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts