about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

Toons Fan

This is what I'm seeing with the Sunday schedule.
IMG_0833.PNG

kanc

I checked on nick schedule website: all is gone blank again, and if anyone is curious to see schedules or if any changes: go to zap2it or other tv sources.

UPDATE: Fri Jan 22 schedule displays, but rest is gone. Though I can be almost sure that it's slowly getting update or something

Last edited:

kanc

Nick app and online removed All Star Nickmas Spectacular, and only Nick app page added Are You Afraid of the Dark page, but these doesn't have full eps from 2019, only has this year trailer video as well as only 2019 trailer

kanc

That Sunday schedule is a joke, 3 SpongeBobs and 1 Power Rangers. wow

What does Now Nick Mobile device do?
@ATSFGuy Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion Thread Part 5 or nick.com/shows/tvsch

We have Nick schedule thread for this, and also for Sunday schedule, Nick ALWAYS shows 1 power rangers, it's nothing new. And its NOT three SpongeBobs, there's more than that. You might be looking at it wrong.

@ATSFGuy Its technically not name "Now Nick Mobile" device. Im just naming it my way, but I wanted to change to nick.com but unable to, since I created thread few years but can't change/edit thread since its at least more than few weeks.

If you can really read the other posts in this thread, going back to page 1. Maybe you'll know what I'm talking about. That was back in Dec 2018, when most full episodes/videos were temporarily removed, (but still kept in mobile device), however last month full episodes and videos were brought back on nick.com.

kanc

Kid of the Year page has been removed from Nick app

Also finally removed from the Nick app was The Adventures of Kid Danger, that show has stayed there for long, even though it was already cancelled back in Jun 2018

kanc

nick.com just now has the website of Are You Afraid of the Dark.

nick app and nick online site for The Astronauts for "Countdown; Day 1" now have been split into separate episodes

kanc

Nick app and nick website now re-added Are You Afraid of the Dark 2019 ones season 1 episodes

kanc

Seasons 2, 3, and 4 can’t be far behind!
I said reboot, NOT original like 90s. Please read my post very carefully.

Im referring to 2019 ones. Are You Afraid of the Dark. The season 1 has 3 episodes (each is one hour) each aired Oct 2019. The reason is because season 2 titled Are You Afraid of the Dark: Curse of the Shadows, each has 6 episodes, and new season based on promotions should premiere Feb 12 at 8pm, and airing every Fridays.

kanc

nick.com schedule for Fri Feb 5, Sat Feb 6 are blank, but Sun Feb 7 and somewhat onwards is messy but not correct schedule.. Because of the announcement for what's airing on Fri Feb 5 SuperBowl pregame special, later on nick.com should update the schedule.

kanc

nick.com has added iCarly site, and nick app has added iCarly even though no full episodes were added yet, except only one short video is there.

Nick's Super Duper Super Bowl Pregame Spectacular is not there on Nick app nor online site nor on demand. It will only air repeats throughout the weekend.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@harry580 Yes, CBS wants to maximise its viewership of the game, so decided against Nick airing a version:

"On Super Bowl Sunday, CBS’ pregame show, THE SUPER BOWL TODAY, which airs from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. (ET), will feature a specially produced segment of Nickelodeon’s game show Unfiltered [at 5:31 p.m.], where Green and Lumpkin will try to guess the virtually disguised identity of one of the NFL’s biggest stars from Super Bowl LV.

Additionally, a “Nick-ified” highlights package will air as part of CBS’ halftime coverage of Super Bowl LV, which features the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday, Feb. 7 at 6:30 p.m. (ET) at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Fla.

While Nickelodeon will air its Super Duper Super Bowl Pregame Spectacular throughout the weekend, Super Bowl LV itself will air on the CBS Television Network."

harry580

@harry580 Yes, CBS wants to maximise its viewership of the game, so decided against Nick airing a version:

"On Super Bowl Sunday, CBS’ pregame show, THE SUPER BOWL TODAY, which airs from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. (ET), will feature a specially produced segment of Nickelodeon’s game show Unfiltered [at 5:31 p.m.], where Green and Lumpkin will try to guess the virtually disguised identity of one of the NFL’s biggest stars from Super Bowl LV.

Additionally, a “Nick-ified” highlights package will air as part of CBS’ halftime coverage of Super Bowl LV, which features the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday, Feb. 7 at 6:30 p.m. (ET) at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Fla.

While Nickelodeon will air its Super Duper Super Bowl Pregame Spectacular throughout the weekend, Super Bowl LV itself will air on the CBS Television Network."
so the nickified super bowl comes on after the real super bowl

kanc

In case anyone missed segment for Unfiltered superbowl, nickelodeon twitter now has it

kanc

Icarly season 3 episodes are now available on Nick app and on nick.com site if you type iCarly on Google search

Also nick.com and nick app now has added Tooned In page.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts