about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

Anthonyg3281

I thought Nick's websites were mostly HTML5 now?

Nick.com seems to not use Adobe Flash anymore as it says that the site is secure.

NickJr.com, however, says it's not secure, and I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that the current NickJr.com website has been used since June 10, 2015 and is still using Adobe Flash since it was still around back then.

kanc

Something is wrong, Power Rangers Beast Morphers on Nick app, all episodes were removed, but I believe it might be error

kanc

Nick app finally fixed the Power Rangers and restored the episodes back including last week's new ep.

kanc

Nick app has added Halloween section for shows and older shows: Harvey Beaks, Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn, Rabbids Invasion, Game Shakers, Fairly OddParents, Big Time Rush, Victorious, Sam and Cat, Sanjay and Craig, Haunted Hathaways, and iCarly

Also Top Wing episodes were slowly removed, but only with 2 episodes. Blaze and Monster Machines doesnt have episodes added but still has page.

Last edited:

kanc

Nick app now permanently removed Top Wing off, and nickjr.com have just been removing all episodes of Top Wing except for only one episode.

Nick app for Blaze and Monster Machines still is showing blank (been like this for few months or such)

kanc

Nick app again removed The Adventures of Paddington, but at least nickjr.com has Adv of Paddington with full episodes still

kanc

Well, that's not good. What if people want to watch something from them without using a mobile device?

well refer it to page 1 in this thread how I explained back in Oct 2018 that all episodes were no longer there in nick.com, at least for USA, not sure for international Nick.

There's really no telling that if you can still watch without mobile devices, desktop version laptop computer not available. Other options Of course some Nick shows are there on CBS All Access but theyre not free, there's pluto TV for free.

Also as of 2 days ago, Nick app added Peppa Pig, since that show is now airing on NickJr block on Nickelodeon

Last edited:

kanc

Abby Hatcher page is removed from Nick app. But Santiago of the Seas has not yet been added to Nick app

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Well refer it to page 1 in this thread how I explained back in Oct 2018 that all episodes were no longer there in nick.com, at least for USA, not sure for international Nick.

There's really no telling that if you can still watch without mobile devices, desktop version laptop computer not available. Other options, of course some Nick shows are there on CBS All Access but they're not free as there's Pluto TV for free.
I feel like Viacom CBS really shouldn't neglect those who prefer watching it on computers like desktop and laptop.

kanc

Also Top Wing episodes were slowly removed, but only with 2 episodes. Blaze and Monster Machines doesnt have episodes added but still has page.
Blaze and the Monster Machines have been added episodes back to the way it was.

kanc

Nick app now added Unleashed and Santiago of the Seas as of last night

kanc

Nick app now added Nick News Kids Pick the President section

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Biden won the Kids Vote, but Nickelodeon also detected some fraudulent voting during Kids Pick The President:

"Nickelodeon detected cheating on Wednesday, Oct. 21, when threads on online forums began discussing corrupting the Kids Pick the President site with fraudulent votes. Subsequently, more than 130,000 bot-generated votes were detected. Nickelodeon utilized a voter certification tool to identify these votes and to remove them, ensuring that only individually placed votes counted toward the total."

Seriously, WTFeck?

kanc

Power Rangers Beast Morphers page has been removed from Nick app, but I can assume it might be the error.

I'm surprised they STILL kept Adventures of Kid Danger on Nick app even though it got cancelled two years ago.

kanc

Power Rangers Beast Morphers is back and restored on Nick app

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts