about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

kanc

Last edited:

kanc

Just in case anyone else missed Loud House shorts, its now available on Nick app and on demand. Its under the clips section of Loud House. Today's new short should be added by tomorrow and so on

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Following the backlash against Chase, the PAW Patrol show icon on nickjr.com has been changed to Marshall:

kanc

Nick app when I downloaded on my cellphone: Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader was removed (it still has Nick app on my samsung tablet but most episodes were removed). As of this time Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader now airs on Nick Pluto and NickGames Pluto.

Nick Town Hall (that already aired back in March) was already removed from Nick app and on demand..

iCarly, Victorious, Sam and Cat, Dora the Explorer were removed from Nick app and on demand.., although for my samsung tablet nick app: iCarly and Sam and Cat were there, but most episodes were removed, leaving with few episodes..

Kids Choice Awards on my samsung tablet still is there, but full episode special already removed.

Nick's Ultimate Bloopers full episode were moved under All That section.

kanc

Nick app when I downloaded on my cellphone: Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader was removed (it still has Nick app on my samsung tablet but most episodes were removed). As of this time Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader now airs on Nick Pluto and NickGames Pluto.

Nick Town Hall (that already aired back in March) was already removed from Nick app and on demand..

iCarly, Victorious, Sam and Cat, Dora the Explorer were removed from Nick app and on demand.., although for my samsung tablet nick app: iCarly and Sam and Cat were there, but most episodes were removed, leaving with few episodes..

Kids Choice Awards on my samsung tablet still is there, but full episode special already removed.

Nick's Ultimate Bloopers full episode were moved under All That section.
my samsung tablet for nick app now updated: iCarly, Sam and Cat, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, Crashletes, Kids Choice Awards now officially removed. Victorious and Dora the Explorer already removed several weeks ago.

Nick app now added Kids Race and Unity page.. With Crashletes removed from Nick app could be a sign Nick will never finish rest of season 3 episodes

kanc

NickJr.com just now I noticed removed all episodes of HobbyKids Adventures, and that show was just removed from Nick app

kanc

The Crystal Maze was removed from Nick app and on demand as of today.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Surprised about Crystal Maze, as that's meant to be coming back (although it might take a while to make the new episodes).

kanc

Nickelodeon youtube has the first episode of Nickelodeon's Unfiltered.

kanc

Nick app just added Nickmas in July section: all 5 episodes of Top Elf, Its a SpongeBob Christmas, Loud House 11 Louds a Leapin, and Santa Hunters movie

kanc

Nick app re-added back Abby Hatcher (even though its now NickJr exclusive). Top Wing is STILL on Nick app even though the show ended earlier this month and not airing reruns this time, also on nickjr.com site. The Adventures of Paddington is STILL on nick app even though its now NickJr exclusive.

kanc

Cake My Day is not even added to Nick app nor on demand, appears the promo seems to mislead this special on DVR or Nick on demand

UPDATE: Just noticed, Double Dare (2018) were removed from Nick app, since few months ago

Last edited:

kanc

For some weird reason, Danger Force - Secrets Revealed (first minisode) has now been added to Nick app, even though it's supposed to air this Sat on TV..

Also the power packed episode of The Danger Force Awakens also been added (one day after aired on TV), but not other power packed episodes though.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick mentioned in their PR that, for fans eager to watch the minisodes, they'll be able to stream episodes early on the Nick app every Thursday beginning Aug. 6.

kanc

The Adventures of Paddington were removed from Nick app, I think it's been around few weeks ago.. At least it's still there on nickjr.com

kanc

Now this time The Adventures of Paddington is back on Nick app

Anthonyg3281

I have a gut feeling that the Nick Jr. website is going to get a new design update by the end of this year since I went on it recently and Google Chrome says it's "not secure". Is the website still running on Adobe Flash, which is being discontinued in about 3 months from now? If it still is, then they really need to hurry up and update their website to replace it with HTML5 components if it is still running on that old obsolete format.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts