about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

kanc

Since these shows hasn't been active, all or most episodes have been removed from nick.com but kept digital shorts and sneak peek clips there.
These are Bella and the Bulldogs (first episode of season 2), Every Witch Way, Fairly OddParents, Harvey Beaks, Hey Arnold (last year was on nick.com because of Jungle Movie and only season 1 episodes used to be there), Hunter Street (I don't know why they removed all episodes, its been renewed for season 3, maybe theyll put episodes back later on?), Legend of Korra, Pig Goat Banana Cricket (only one episode), Ride (only first episode there), Sam & Cat, School of Rock, etc. older shows

Nick en Español – Episodios enteros y juegos en Nick.com
Few weeks ago there added a page: Nickelodeon shows in spanish like Henry Danger, SpongeBob, Loud House, and Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks,

With the shows episodes about to be removed, I wonder if nick.com is doing any refresh or something?

UPDATE: As of this afternoon, for the episodes that's been pulled, these shows now removed from Nick homepage, but at least there's still link that did not redirect nick.com home page.

Last edited:

Xneyanax

So this isn't a glitch but intended? Dang! I had just started a Korea marathon. At least I managed to finish Avatar but it is really sad. Both are incredible shows.

Since these shows hasn't been active, all or most episodes have been removed from nick.com but kept digital shorts and sneak peek clips there.
These are Bella and the Bulldogs (first episode of season 2), Every Witch Way, Fairly OddParents, Harvey Beaks, Hey Arnold (last year was on nick.com because of Jungle Movie and only season 1 episodes used to be there), Hunter Street (I don't know why they removed all episodes, its been renewed for season 3, maybe theyll put episodes back later on?), Legend of Korra, Pig Goat Banana Cricket (only one episode), Ride (only first episode there), Sam & Cat, etc..

Nick en Español – Episodios enteros y juegos en Nick.com
Few weeks ago there added a page: Nickelodeon shows in spanish like Henry Danger, SpongeBob, Loud House, and Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks,

With the shows episodes about to be removed, I wonder if nick.com is doing any refresh or something?

UPDATE: As of this afternoon, for the episodes that's been pulled, these shows now removed from Nick homepage, but at least there's still link that did not redirect nick.com home page.

kanc

So this isn't a glitch but intended? Dang! I had just started a Korea marathon. At least I managed to finish Avatar but it is really sad. Both are incredible shows.
You mean Korra.

And that's not a glitch. the show was removed from nick homepage, but there's still nickelodeon link to access even though all episodes were removed from nick.com

Xneyanax

Yeah I meant Korra. Darn autocorrect. Makes me really sad that so many shows just got taken away. Used to be they were on Amazon Prime. Now they are gone from Nick. My opinion of Nick just went straight into the gutter.

kanc

I also noticed that NickJr shows like Blaze and the Monster Machines, Paw Patrol, Sunny Day, Peppa Pig, Bubble Guppies, etc were crossing over on nick.com, even though there hasn't been icons for it except Paw Patrol, Shimmer and Shine, and Blaze. That has started earlier on last month.

Also there was a sneak peek clip of Knight Squad - Little Knight Lies, even though this episode has been pulled

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
They never said anything about "Nick Play", just "the all new NICK app".
In fact, the "all new Nick app" just launched today! Same as the original, but it only shows videos and nothing else. If you want Nick games on your phone, you're going to have to download one of them from the App Store. If you want to play with the "Do Not Touch" button, you'll have to download the "Do Not Touch" AR app.

Toons Fan

In fact, the "all new Nick app" just launched today! Same as the original, but it only shows videos and nothing else. If you want Nick games on your phone, you're going to have to download one of them from the App Store. If you want to play with the "Do Not Touch" button, you'll have to download the "Do Not Touch" AR app.

For me the new Nick app has full episodes of the shows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Well that was weird, nick.com has added Knight Squad - Little Knight Lies as of this morning, even though it didn't air last night on Nickelodeon TV. I don't think that ever happened before..

Of course there were one or few more hunter street episodes added nick.com earlier even before airing those on TV, same with Ride early last year with only few episodes: before airing on TV.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Well that was weird, nick.com has added Knight Squad - Little Knight Lies as of this morning, even though it didn't air last night on Nickelodeon TV. I don't think that ever happened before..

Of course there were one or few more hunter street episodes added nick.com earlier even before airing those on TV, same with Ride early last year with only few episodes: before airing on TV.
The Hunter Street and Ride episodes that premiered on nick.com before TV were the first few episodes of each series. They're gonna remove Little Knight Lies from said website, but not today, since it's the weekend (tomorrow, of course). Also, the Loud House episode "Pulp Friction" was accidentally put on nick.com many hours before it aired on TV (but quickly removed). They have an automatic upload system, keep in mind, and said Knight Squad episode was pulled three days before its original airing.

UPDATE: Little Knight Lies has been removed from nick.com. I just checked.

Last edited:

kanc

as of today i checked, now all 20 episodes are now available on nick.com for Bureau of Magical Things in public

kanc

as of today, nick.com added Cousins for Life page, and inside that page has sneak peek clip of first episode

kanc

Cousins for Life as of today has added 2 more episodes: "Space Invader" and "Eyes on the Prize", which will air on TV soon in 2019

Holiday movies and episodes has been added to nick,com: Fairly OddChristmas, Tiny Christmas, Albert, and Santa Hunters. (I wish they should add Merry Christmas Drake and Josh even though that was old, but still..)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts